New SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19 Thread

"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
RandallPOE wrote:
What's the deal with New York, over 25k confirmed cases which account for about half of the whole of the US. Is it just they are testing more rigorously than elsewhere?

Seems crazy that [Removed by Support] is even considering loosening restrictions soon.

Did... did Support actually censor the name of a specific head of state, used in context of the current chocolate crisis? =0[.]o=

=^[.]^=

Since when did GGG start to redflag talks about politics.

For easter; chocolate crowns for everyone.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
No Olympic games this year.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Man, who cares about the olympics, have you seen their basketball matches? NBA is so much better
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Mar 24, 2020, 5:58:14 PM
https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/one-in-five-canadians-think-covid-19-pandemic-blown-out-of-proportion-poll-1.4866011?taid=5e7a392bef5fb40001469193&utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

1 in 5 Canadians are the reason we will all become infected in Canada.

(non-political)

This means unless rules and penalties for unsafe activities are enforced to stop the deniers, a modest 1% death rate will produce 380,000 Canadian deaths by 2021.

(This is assuming all of the deniers don't get sick/die first)

Back to playing video games I guess while I await bad news about friends and family members.

Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Last edited by The_Impeacher on Mar 24, 2020, 7:23:02 PM
Reality deniers are a bigger threat to humanity than the virus itself.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Reality deniers are a bigger threat to humanity than the virus itself.

im starting to believe in this "russian bot" thing

so why didn't everyone in wuhan get infected? why didn't everyone anywhere else get infected?
maybe it doesn't work the way you think. because you think everyone in canada will get infected. they won't. it isn't possible. but yet you think they will and 1% of those will die unless we completely cut off all canadians civil liberties.

awesome. logic. you're a reasonable one.
i'll deny your reality all day long
Last edited by xMustard on Mar 24, 2020, 8:22:02 PM
They locked the country down early on. That's why.

If I'm not dead, I'll check in on April 24.
Last edited by The_Impeacher on Mar 24, 2020, 8:34:57 PM
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
They locked the country down early on. That's why.

If I'm not dead, I'll check in on April 24.

no they didn't, lol
Man, the biggest lockdown in the world was just announced (India) and all the people here are discussing is Canada and the US.

I wonder if anyone here even knows how this pandemic is playing out in, say, Malaysia? Bolivia? Nigeria? Slovenia even? It's like ya'll think the only countries that exist who're affected by all this are the US, Canada, Italy, UK, Germany, France, Australia, China, South Korea and Japan.

No South and South East Asia, no Central Asia and Middle East, no Africa, no South America, not even Eastern Europe. Some pandemic this is. Really makes it clear what "the whole world" is imagined to comprise of.
Last edited by Exile009 on Mar 24, 2020, 9:46:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info