Please delete

bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
Using this build in SSF HC Delerium. One question... why the maxed out Cast when Damage Taken? Wouldn't they be of better utility if they triggered more often?

Also, found that the zombies don't do much against Merveil. Decoy Totem seems to do better. I was fairly weak until I rushed Herald of Purity.
Just wanted to know why we aren't using a Cold Iron Point to further our Gem levels with Empower as the Herald skill really benefits from levels? Would a lethal pride with the Kiloava text also benefit us to really max out block chance too? Noticed that the lv.99 PoB only has 71/67 block. Play testing this build right now and it's really awesome to see someone finally do something different with a Scion haha. Keep the updates coming!
"
Lanzlo wrote:
Using this build in SSF HC Delerium. One question... why the maxed out Cast when Damage Taken? Wouldn't they be of better utility if they triggered more often?

Also, found that the zombies don't do much against Merveil. Decoy Totem seems to do better. I was fairly weak until I rushed Herald of Purity.

You make a fair point! i'll test it out.
"
ickey_mickey wrote:
Just wanted to know why we aren't using a Cold Iron Point to further our Gem levels with Empower as the Herald skill really benefits from levels? Would a lethal pride with the Kiloava text also benefit us to really max out block chance too? Noticed that the lv.99 PoB only has 71/67 block. Play testing this build right now and it's really awesome to see someone finally do something different with a Scion haha. Keep the updates coming!

Thank you im glad you are having fun and like the build! I am testing various things at the moment but i'll take your suggestion into consideration.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info