Please delete

I like the idea of this build. It's been fun whilst leveling.

I have an idea for a craft that might help the build do damage.

Using "Bloodlust Support" the damage dealt with dominating blow can be significantly increased. To proc this we make a set of gloves.

I don't know how to ping gloves from a build into the forum so I'll have to describe them. (Or you can just look up my old Necromancer "Allycinda" and look at her gloves)

Using an Elder Base we can craft "socket skills are supported by level x chance to bleed support" Connecting this to a level 1 cast when damage taken, level 3 ball lightning, curse on hit support, and <insert preferred curse here>. Gives us a constant wide hitting group curse that bleeds enemies. Allowing us (and our minions) to do more damage.
"
Tinlar wrote:
I like the idea of this build. It's been fun whilst leveling.

I have an idea for a craft that might help the build do damage.

Using "Bloodlust Support" the damage dealt with dominating blow can be significantly increased. To proc this we make a set of gloves.

I don't know how to ping gloves from a build into the forum so I'll have to describe them. (Or you can just look up my old Necromancer "Allycinda" and look at her gloves)

Using an Elder Base we can craft "socket skills are supported by level x chance to bleed support" Connecting this to a level 1 cast when damage taken, level 3 ball lightning, curse on hit support, and <insert preferred curse here>. Gives us a constant wide hitting group curse that bleeds enemies. Allowing us (and our minions) to do more damage.

nice stuff
"
CaptainBelkar wrote:
The build is pretty nice, damage is pretty low tho. T16 bosses just don't wanna die for years when I kill them. I have a weapon and a helmet with minion damage, also got all minion damage nods from pob in first post. Only ways to increase damage I see rn are +2 lvl herald of purity chest and abyssal belt with two minion damage jewels. Better helmet will probably cost a lot. Also my herald of purity and dominating blow are still lvl 18. Thinking about getting some minion damage in passive tree after taking a bit more %hp nodes.

its all gem levels man.
"
Valhallafalak wrote:
bumperino
"
hacktiv wrote:
Hi !
Thank you for your build !
I'm a beginner and its a bit hard to me to know what item i need to priorize in the build.
do you will propose a starter build ? (i'm playing in HC league)

Do you have any advice for HC league ?

SS Guyz

I'm playing in HC league worked like a charm I mostly face tanked most of the bosses except kitava's powerfull hits and the damn crab's cold snaps.
The mana it's pretty low most of the time, i'm still using mana regen amulet(lvl 63).

I really liked playing this build so far. Good job

EDIT: careful of Yugul
Last edited by Voiku on Apr 15, 2020, 3:31:05 AM
Any video available so I can see this in action? Looks attractive.
bump
"
Lawfer12 wrote:
Any video available so I can see this in action? Looks attractive.

not at the moment! but will be sure to add.
"
Voiku wrote:
"
hacktiv wrote:
Hi !
Thank you for your build !
I'm a beginner and its a bit hard to me to know what item i need to priorize in the build.
do you will propose a starter build ? (i'm playing in HC league)

Do you have any advice for HC league ?

SS Guyz

I'm playing in HC league worked like a charm I mostly face tanked most of the bosses except kitava's powerfull hits and the damn crab's cold snaps.
The mana it's pretty low most of the time, i'm still using mana regen amulet(lvl 63).

I really liked playing this build so far. Good job

EDIT: careful of Yugul

Awesome!
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info