Please delete

Working on a new build! should have it up on forums soon (lookin at you evil necromancers) it should appeal to those with a inclination for terror, death, and evilllllll. ;)
More suggestion sfor you:

-Hard cast Summon Holy Relic, and link it with Meat Shield and either Concentrated Effect or Controlled Destruction. The relic can't taunt, and is untargetable anyways. This will keep it close to you and buff it's nova.

-Keep the CwDT gem at level 1 or 2. That way, it will fire way more often. If you find it going off too much, you can level the gems a bit.

-Consider a 4L Lightning Warp for the boot slot. Or even Dash linked with Faster Casting and Second Wind. [EDIT: Never mind, Dash can't teleport over ledges...]
Last edited by Lanzlo on Apr 10, 2020, 12:39:37 AM
"
Lanzlo wrote:
More suggestion sfor you:

-Hard cast Summon Holy Relic, and link it with Meat Shield and either Concentrated Effect or Controlled Destruction. The relic can't taunt, and is untargetable anyways. This will keep it close to you and buff it's nova.

-Keep the CwDT gem at level 1 or 2. That way, it will fire way more often. If you find it going off too much, you can level the gems a bit.

-Consider a 4L Lightning Warp for the boot slot. Or even Dash linked with Faster Casting and Second Wind. [EDIT: Never mind, Dash can't teleport over ledges...]

nice
Hi !
Thank you for your build !
I'm a beginner and its a bit hard to me to know what item i need to priorize in the build.
do you will propose a starter build ? (i'm playing in HC league)

Do you have any advice for HC league ?

SS Guyz
Last edited by hacktiv on Apr 10, 2020, 1:19:15 PM
"
hacktiv wrote:
Hi !
Thank you for your build !
I'm a beginner and its a bit hard to me to know what item i need to priorize in the build.
do you will propose a starter build ? (i'm playing in HC league)

Do you have any advice for HC league ?

SS Guyz

Slow and easy. Don't be afraid to back up and run. Survival is more important than anything else.
Hope you're all enjoying yourselves you little warriors XD
bump
bump
shameless self promotion
The build is pretty nice, damage is pretty low tho. T16 bosses just don't wanna die for years when I kill them. I have a weapon and a helmet with minion damage, also got all minion damage nods from pob in first post. Only ways to increase damage I see rn are +2 lvl herald of purity chest and abyssal belt with two minion damage jewels. Better helmet will probably cost a lot. Also my herald of purity and dominating blow are still lvl 18. Thinking about getting some minion damage in passive tree after taking a bit more %hp nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info