Please delete

Going to be trying this out on SSF Delirium League, any tips you'd recommend for starting out? Will there be any updates to this build with leveling etc? Any gem links also you would recommend leveling with until I can aqquire the skills needed?
"
Celebrimbatch wrote:
Going to be trying this out on SSF Delirium League, any tips you'd recommend for starting out? Will there be any updates to this build with leveling etc? Any gem links also you would recommend leveling with until I can aqquire the skills needed?

not really, just focus on getting the usual stats along with some minion damage.
i also JUST added Templar version if that's your jazz!
BUMP JUST ADDED TEMPLAR VERSION
What corruptions are preferred on "Hands of the High Templar"?
"
Valhallafalak wrote:
"
Celebrimbatch wrote:

not really, just focus on getting the usual stats along with some minion damage.

Will there be any sort of leveling guide along with this soon?
Hi, I was wondering why don't we use lone messenger if we are using just HoP?
"
VenturaD wrote:
What corruptions are preferred on "Hands of the High Templar"?

Attack speed is very important.
1. Attack speed.
2.HP
3.I dont know all the possibilities of corruptions so time will tell!
"
Celebrimbatch wrote:
"
Valhallafalak wrote:
"
Celebrimbatch wrote:

Will there be any sort of leveling guide along with this soon?

Yes! for both templar and scion.
"
Kitake wrote:
Hi, I was wondering why don't we use lone messenger if we are using just HoP?

it disables your auras! but we may test it. thanks!
Hi, rn I'm using this setup https://pastebin.com/b5y8N0rW with aspect of spider which bypasses the lone messenger restriction, some impale action and an extra sentinel from pure agony and a budget circle of guilt as I can't afford the mana reservation+sentinel dmg yet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info