Please delete

Awesome!
Hello ! Any gem links you would recommend leveling with until I can aqquire the skills needed? cos i never play scion before
Last edited by CongRipper on Apr 6, 2020, 11:47:51 AM
bump
Last edited by Valhallafalak on Apr 6, 2020, 3:07:03 PM
"
CongRipper wrote:
Hello ! Any gem links you would recommend leveling with until I can aqquire the skills needed? cos i never play scion before

Smite, zombies until herald of purity in act 2 and then drop zombies.
Get Dominating Blow as soon as you hit 28 and use that instead of smite. :p
I have a few questions, why you do not use non unique cluster gems. Minions builds like the Necro Summoner builds out there use them a lot as they provide a lot of stats.

FYI I have never used Herald of Purity and the only minion build I have played is the zombie necro version so I am just asking out of curiosity.
I have seen for zombie builds its optimal to go with impale, melee physical damage, multistrike, empower and minion speed/minion damage. Would this not be the case for herald of purity too? Also why not run spectres for buffs?

I will probably try this next league or much later this league. I have always wanted to play a minion Scion build and the holy aspect of it really draws me in. xD
Last edited by hlp811 on Apr 6, 2020, 4:52:11 PM
Good afternoon! Tell me why you have one tree on top (pob), and in the tab lvling is quite another. Which one is better?
been pretty fun to to play so far leveling it now, but I have 2 questions.

1. did the ascendancy's change?
Because the post mentions going Gladiator but the PoB goes to Guardian and it seems like we are losing a lot of block chance for some minor gains unless I'm missing something.

2. where is the movement skill?
I don't know about you but walk speed is not cutting it but I don't see one in the post or the PoB just a ton of CWDT setups

So I'm fairly sure I'm missing something here so please let me know what and thanks for making a Scion build that is actually fun to play.

"
hlp811 wrote:
I have a few questions, why you do not use non unique cluster gems. Minions builds like the Necro Summoner builds out there use them a lot as they provide a lot of stats.

FYI I have never used Herald of Purity and the only minion build I have played is the zombie necro version so I am just asking out of curiosity.
I have seen for zombie builds its optimal to go with impale, melee physical damage, multistrike, empower and minion speed/minion damage. Would this not be the case for herald of purity too? Also why not run spectres for buffs?

I will probably try this next league or much later this league. I have always wanted to play a minion Scion build and the holy aspect of it really draws me in. xD

I'm more RP so less undead minions, and i have no idea about unique jewels but im doing research right now. Thanks for the info!
"
sollieus wrote:
been pretty fun to to play so far leveling it now, but I have 2 questions.

1. did the ascendancy's change?
Because the post mentions going Gladiator but the PoB goes to Guardian and it seems like we are losing a lot of block chance for some minor gains unless I'm missing something.

2. where is the movement skill?
I don't know about you but walk speed is not cutting it but I don't see one in the post or the PoB just a ton of CWDT setups

So I'm fairly sure I'm missing something here so please let me know what and thanks for making a Scion build that is actually fun to play.

1. yes i am using guardian because it ocunters the lack of movement speed.
2. i will be including flame dash soon (little late)
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info