Development Manifesto: Delirium Improvements

how can they still to colour themes for leagues. green on green on green for catarina. black on black on black for metamorph. grey on grey on grey for delirium. the other leagues weren t much better and still only have some idees of the problem O_O. everytime the same mistake with a response "we learned from it" .... which is kind of worthless after the 3rd time.
Dont give up GGG, dont listem to them.
Dont add Vacumming. Its normal for a hack&slash game to pick up loot, ppl want this game to be RLY EASY. Its not all aboout 15 sec map clear come on guys. LAter on you quit league after 1 month bcs you do everything. Its so stupid :)
And for ppl who want everything easy: they want to clear whole game with 15c budget =.= Farm>buy/craft better gear> improve>clear game. If you re not experienced in game, you need time. Dont destroy game for other ppl because you want everything easy.
Hc players may got problems but SC players? Come on =.=

Sorry for gramma.
This is great, however, the performance issues may not necessarily be stemming from a bug in the game. The internet itself is simply slower all around the world because many people is staying home and not going outside due to coronavirus.
"
porouge wrote:
"
TwoStroker wrote:
I really hope you don`t reduce the fog density . Its such a important identity for this league

IF the fog is causing the the performance, remove it completely. Leagues last 3 months, I'm sorry but you can shove 'league identity' where the sun don't shine. Performance first.

League identity, get out o here with that shit

Shut up troll
"
Dont give up GGG, dont listem to them.
Dont add Vacumming. Its normal for a hack&slash game to pick up loot, ppl want this game to be RLY EASY. Its not all aboout 15 sec map clear come on guys. LAter on you quit league after 1 month bcs you do everything. Its so stupid :)
And for ppl who want everything easy: they want to clear whole game with 15c budget =.= Farm>buy/craft better gear> improve>clear game. If you re not experienced in game, you need time. Dont destroy game for other ppl because you want everything easy.
Hc players may got problems but SC players? Come on =.=

Sorry for gramma.

"clearing as deep as you can" > u mean clearing as fast as you can? so no shitty build, tanky build and only accept fast clear build?
Huzzah, enjoying the great league.

I already noticed the difficulty ramping up, but not the reward, however, since map mods also effect this, maybe change it a little pre maps.

The other upcomming change where delirium will keep spawning will make rewards somewhat higher as well, so, no complaints.

great work
https://youtu.be/Dt9GwmOWoqo
Huzzah, enjoying the great league.

I already noticed the difficulty ramping up, but not the reward, however, since map mods also effect this, maybe change it a little pre maps.

The other upcomming change where delirium will keep spawning will make rewards somewhat higher as well, so, no complaints.

great work
https://youtu.be/Dt9GwmOWoqo
Performance Issues - do you think you could elaborate on what the effects of these are? For example, I am facing consistent spiking latency (~30 - 2,000 MS) and sporadic disconnects, is this the type of performance issues you are referring to are causing? It would be helpful to confirm before i continue to push / escalate my ISP. Thank you!
"
adrianos90 wrote:
"
porouge wrote:
"
TwoStroker wrote:
I really hope you don`t reduce the fog density . Its such a important identity for this league

IF the fog is causing the the performance, remove it completely. Leagues last 3 months, I'm sorry but you can shove 'league identity' where the sun don't shine. Performance first.

League identity, get out o here with that shit

Shut up troll

"do not remove potentially performance removing feature because said feature is pretty and I like its theme!"

Methinks you're the troll.
Last edited by porouge on Mar 17, 2020, 10:28:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info