Development Manifesto: Delirium Improvements

Nice changes! Exactly the things i've been thinking of!
"
During our internal testing before release, we increased the length of time that Delirium encounters last so that players have extra time to pick up items as they go. Item filters help alert you to which items are important to grab, and we did intentionally compensate with extra time for you to do so.

So this is Delirium with more duration? Hahahah wow that's awful. No, picking up items isn't viable AT ALL unless you have an absolutely top-end build.

Top-end builds aren't the ones that need even more balance in their favor.
Last edited by codetaku on Mar 17, 2020, 9:05:07 AM
CURRENCY TAB:

EXTEND the bottom 2 rows by 2 slots each both ways (+8 any item slots)
OR
ADD a third row of any item

There is too many stuff i can't put anywhere, Oils, catalysts, delirium orbs??????????

MAKE MORE ROOM FOR 5000 STACKS! ffs.

P.S.: Blacksmith's whetstones are not alligned with the Mirror and mirror shards which triggers me. i can't even imagine about the OCD people out there.

Last edited by VinnyTP on Mar 17, 2020, 9:19:01 AM
Disappointing.

Poor design. Poor visuals. Horrible performance. Poor risk/reward.

And now to top it all off: A big "f*ck you" from devs.

What's going on Chris?
Swing and a miss.

How many play testers do you guys have? Didnt Chris say they were "ahead of schedule" with this league?

How the hell does that massive lag issue "suddenly appear in 3.10" without testing. I hope to god you use different PCs/hardware setups when testing and not the same exact build for all testers.

You have such a great team of developers and artists and the idea of the league and related league things are amazing.

Going into the fog during the campaign was fun but I have no interest in continuing in maps until the major concerns get fixed.

"
VinnyTP wrote:
CURRENCY TAB:

EXTEND the bottom 2 rows by 2 slots each both ways (+8 any item slots)
OR
ADD a third row of any item

There is too many stuff i can't put anywhere, Oils, catalysts, delirium orbs??????????

MAKE MORE ROOM FOR 5000 STACKS! ffs.

P.S.: Blacksmith's whetstones are not alligned with the Mirror and mirror shards which triggers me. i can't even imagine about the OCD people out there.

GGG finally realised that there are Harbinger currency shards in their game almost 3 years after a Harbinger league, so finally we have slots for them in the Currency Tab. Do not expect too much. They need time because GGG team is very busy developing new aura effects, new portal effects, new pets and above them all: NEW WINGS.
I had to switch to a new character build from scratch because my league starter build was too laggy to handle delirium, in fact I haven't seen the game lag this much before, sometimes it lags so much I get less than 5 fps. I have a good PC too.
Thanks GGG.... still great league even with bugs
- Vacuuming. I hadnt made up my mind till I read this post. Sadly their justification is one big logical fallacy, so yeah, you could/should incorporate it. For Incursions: you could have just despawned the mobs after the time limit, let us collect our items around teh chamber, then port back. You didint, because that would be a boring waste of time. Delve: there is a light path after we reach our destination, You could have had us walk back along that path and pick up our items in safety. you didint, becuase that would be a boring waste of time. Delirium is the same thing. We already have to backtrack to do map content we didint interect with if we didint want to during the fog. Sure the loot splosion would be big.... but like you mention a line later, you expect us to use filter to sort that out. It wouldnt be that different to particularly long, deep delves. Ive rarely seen an argument this mishandled.

id really like GGG to respond to this. Im willing to accept that maybe they misspoke?
I'm really enjoying the base idea of this league so far but I honestly see no reason why this mechanic is essentially timed with the fog. The natural ramp up in difficulty should be enough to prevent full clearing by builds that don't have crazy high damage and/or survivability. (I know you guys said 30% but maybe it's just the fact they are allowed to actually deal that damage by not being one-shot that makes them feel so rippy) I honestly think it would just make the mechanic feel so much more enjoyable without having to backtrack for loot ext. Also may get rid of the problem of no one trading because they are always in a timed encounter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info