Development Manifesto: Delirium Improvements

"
TwoStroker wrote:
I really hope you don`t reduce the fog density . Its such a important identity for this league

IF the fog is causing the the performance, remove it completely. Leagues last 3 months, I'm sorry but you can shove 'league identity' where the sun don't shine. Performance first.

League identity, get out o here with that shit
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
ty GGG!

as always ur awesome and this league super fun! just performance and lags quite bad otherwise its super!

PS pls for god sake rework lab reward system! why u cant change it? at least unique jewel that u reward top 1 ladder change to drop or random reward to top 100 or anything else... wtf

+
"
lotting2782 wrote:
...zoom

+
Genuinely, I hope GGG can stop for a second and ponder this.

They have developed themselves into such a corner that their player base now has to be more worried about the mobs they just killed, than the mobs actively hitting them....

What a position to have gotten yourselves into.
They focked up so bad with the performance this league!

Delirium content + Conquerors mobs or ground effects almost unplayable for me with i7-7700HQ + Nvidia 1050Ti + Intel SSD M2 NVMe + 16GB DRR4 with LOWEST possible settings at 1920x1080 resolution.

My FPS get 90% of the time in this scenario at around 7-10 FPS (playing Whispering Ice Cyclone CI build without Spell Cascade) and i die like a shit even if i have 9K ES and 2000 Intelligence

Never ever seen such a bad optimized game in my entire gaming activity!

If GGG wants me to sell a kidney to buy a RTX2080Ti and a last generation i9 processor to be able to decently play this game they should state this in their development manifesto!
Last edited by lilianmarius on Mar 17, 2020, 8:45:39 AM
Imagine having a league mechanic where already rippy shit gets a 30% boost and drops banana peels...
I think the major problem is the double dipping from Delirium mobs from the "Allies have x" effects. Mobs can have both Elemental Resistance and Allies have additional Elemental Resistance for example, and become a brick wall.

Same goes for the combination of explosions and "Allies deal significant extra <type> damage"

Considering the spacing and spawning of mobs, I don't think these mods should be in Delirium, or significantly toned down.

Also I wouldn't mind it if not all the mobs moved at 500% movement speed...
Last edited by felrasha on Mar 17, 2020, 8:48:33 AM
3.5K life + 1K es, one shotted by random league mobs in T2 blue map

I bet there will be a flashback league soon...
Yet another "Sorry, not sorry" manifesto proving nothing is going to change. Guess my decision to stop buying packs and points was valid as you've proven you refuse to adapt and insist on using cheap mechanics to lengthen playtime and increase 'difficulty'.
It's a shame to see another company go the Blizzard route of sticking their head in the sand and blindly insist they are right over and over again despite complaints from the player base.
my pc just exploded. thx ggg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info