[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - Very tanky, fast and fun wander

"
Dangot wrote:
How does elemental hit scale with spell damage, I see guide having it on wand+shield but it doesn't increase my dps because it's attack skill.

It's because of the new Wandslinger node in passive tree.
Hi guys, picked this guide up and I feel quite weak, haven't really invested much into it and I wonder what should I work on next. Would anyone mind looking over my POB and give me some tips? Much appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/3MG6p5JY
"
OlDirtyNacho wrote:
Hi guys, picked this guide up and I feel quite weak, haven't really invested much into it and I wonder what should I work on next. Would anyone mind looking over my POB and give me some tips? Much appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/3MG6p5JY

Since you don't have Xoph's Blood or Avatar of Fire yet, you should remove the combat focus jewels and spec into Elemental Equilibrium.

Or just get a Xoph's Blood if you can afford it.
Last edited by otterrr on Mar 29, 2020, 10:39:52 AM
"
Since you don't have Xoph's Blood or Avatar of Fire yet, you should remove the combat focus jewels and spec into Elemental Equilibrium.

Or just get a Xoph's Blood if you can afford it.

Thanks dude, I can afford it. I will get one.
any tips on cluster jewels? which ones are worth spending skill points?
I use explosive force cluster for clearing. Its really good.

BTW,
Can I get some advice on searching for a wand better than piscator?
"
ryukenden wrote:
I use explosive force cluster for clearing. Its really good.

BTW,
Can I get some advice on searching for a wand better than piscator?

high flat fire dmg, crt chance, att speed and spell dmg

Also advice on how i become a god with this build:

reroll to phase acro version with point blank and vp using soul tether

enough said
Last edited by Terrony on Mar 29, 2020, 2:39:48 PM
https://pastebin.com/2Sz8dXS0 This is my PoB. The build doesn't really feel that tanky although dps should be there(Also MoM with spellslinger is kinda troll, so maybe switching to acrobatics version better). Any advice, maybe getting vaal grace setup would help? I'd prefer if the build was more tanky.
Last edited by Dangot on Mar 29, 2020, 3:12:12 PM
I just thought I'd update on my character:

I spent a bit of ex on an aspect of the cat stygian, awakened fire pen, abyss jewel... and it honestly felt worse than soul tether. The extra es and blocking our health drain from blood rage is just so much qol. I dropped everything and swapped back to soul tether for now.

I 5-6 reward deathless waves 1-20 simulacrum
Carry +1 deathless 20 wave simulacrum
T15 blighted maps
Deathless A8 Sirus
Have a blast with this pretty sus league

I plan on trying some 100% delirius monster t16s later to see if I have the damage/survivability.

Working on jewel corrupts, levels, new shield and tailwind boots. I'll probably invest in some other awakened gems tonight. Definitely can play this build on a budget n clear quite a bit, with plenty of room to move forward.

Farruls fur - Right now I found a balance of 5 power charges and 5 frenzy charges along with the %spell damage small node and I can still have 100% uptime without doing anything

Thoughts: I'm thinking of dropping/moving some stats around on equips to get a flammability ring, run the medium jewel with culling strike on curse enemies, doubled with the unnerve/intimidate. This may be good without the ring as I 1 shot most packs, but some beefier delirium rares could use the cull. I also want to try bottled faith if I can fit it.

Thanks for the build of the league deathbeam!
Last edited by Anus_Smasher on Mar 29, 2020, 9:24:07 PM
I'm testing a medium cluster jewel with both Astonishing Affliction and Overshock, and it adds 60% shock effectiveness to skitterbots aura, from 21% to 81%. This is a really big DPS increase, worth a consideration.

Last edited by otterrr on Mar 29, 2020, 11:47:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info