[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - Very tanky, fast and fun wander

Hello guys, sorry I have to repost - Can anybody have a look at my setup and tree to check the next steps I could improve?

Thanks!
I'm having the same problem. I got to wave 20 but got deleted and only had 2 portals left anyway because bad RNG had me get 1 shot a few times earlier in. Muiltiple times i got packs of enemies with allies can not die so things stayed alive longer than they should have. I also grabbed a phasing jewel, i dont know how i would have made it to wave 20 without it[/quote]

For me the key was mostly focus on clearing half of the map (lioneye helped a lot with this) and just circle around and *never* stop moving. So basically i just shield charged and ran around while constantly shooting at stuff. Then when boss spawned I just let him be at other half of the map, cleared everything first and then when there was nothing left I focused on bosses.[/quote]

Okay, awesome! Thanks for the reply and my mistake I find is that I stop moving and try burst down which is the fault. So thanks man!
rather than a rare wand can i use the piscator's vigil wand??
"
eddytechno809 wrote:

Yes, it's completely fine to use piscator's imo.
"
eddytechno809 wrote:

Its fine, but getting upgrade for Piscator isnt exactly hard so I would try pobbing your char and seeing if you cant find some ez upgrade on trade
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Thanks a bunch to OP and Cope and everyone else contributing to this build - it's been a lot of fun. Used this build since league start and it started fairly squishy but it's doing pretty solid now after several tweaks. Completed Simulacrum 20/20 and Sirus A5 - next goal is A8.

Currently sitting at 4.9k life, 827 ES, 1.1k mana with MoM & Phase Acro

Gear:

Last edited by skillzq on Mar 28, 2020, 3:07:42 PM
Things I did today:

- Tier 11 Map, 100% Delerium. Full completion deathless, including syndicate intervention attack. This was extremely difficult and me at least 30 minutes to complete.

- RIP'ed Simulacrum at level 20. Died twice at level 19.

- Deathless A7 Sirus - super easy. Will try for 8 tomorrow.

I am really loving this build... it does sooo much DPS and I am very comfortably tanky with MoM + 5k HP, 1.6K ES, and 2K mana. I never get one shotted at this point. Considering going for Farrul's because I really want permanent frenzy charges.
How does elemental hit scale with spell damage, I see guide having it on wand+shield but it doesn't increase my dps because it's attack skill.
Thoughts on where we could potentially incorporate 2 inspired learning's into the build, without breaking it xD?
"
Dangot wrote:
How does elemental hit scale with spell damage, I see guide having it on wand+shield but it doesn't increase my dps because it's attack skill.

Wandslinger passive

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info