[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - Very tanky, fast and fun wander

"
PhantomZA wrote:
"
PhantomZA wrote:
Any tips on the best way to get a wand xD Because that is what I'm lacking at the moment yet nothing good is up for trade at the moment :(

Also, Damage on full life vs Awakened fire penetration? Which is the most optimal or is it down to preference :)?

With Soul Tether DOFL is basically always active for me so I am just sticking with that.

"
PhantomZA wrote:
Any tips on the best way to get a wand xD Because that is what I'm lacking at the moment yet nothing good is up for trade at the moment :(

You can probably just try crafting one by yourself with alt-aug-regal. Get good imbued, alt for spell damage, aug, regal (if aug is good), multimod, and you have good wand.

"
DotsandDashes wrote:
I dipped out of this build for a bit but decided to come back. Took some advice from this thread that came in since i left and it feels much nicer but still a bit squishy. You can be perfectly fine then just get deleted outta nowhere

Well that is just how it goes with the dodge-based version :d Even though you are missing the life as extra ES craft on body, what is *huge* for ES and tether so I would def try to get that. If you dont have the recipe, hit me up in game I can craft it for you.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
PhantomZA wrote:
"
PhantomZA wrote:

Also, Damage on full life vs Awakened fire penetration? Which is the most optimal or is it down to preference :)?

With Soul Tether DOFL is basically always active for me so I am just sticking with that.

"
PhantomZA wrote:

You can probably just try crafting one by yourself with alt-aug-regal. Get good imbued, alt for spell damage, aug, regal (if aug is good), multimod, and you have good wand.

"
DotsandDashes wrote:
I dipped out of this build for a bit but decided to come back. Took some advice from this thread that came in since i left and it feels much nicer but still a bit squishy. You can be perfectly fine then just get deleted outta nowhere

Well that is just how it goes with the dodge-based version :d Even though you are missing the life as extra ES craft on body, what is *huge* for ES and tether so I would def try to get that. If you dont have the recipe, hit me up in game I can craft it for you.

Oh yea that craft would be perfect. My friend had 7-8% so i just did that one but if you've got the max one I'd love to get it from you when you're on
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Mar 27, 2020, 7:02:56 PM
Any suggestions on best way to use inspired learnings with this build?
Hi!
I found no information about map mods in your pro/cons. Are there any this build cant do?
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Wave 20 Simulacrum done, ez (I had Kosis in last wave, died twice there mostly because he just one shot me at start, and when I returned mobs bodyblocked me to death, as I get phasing only on kill).

What tips would you give to completing wave 20, reason being is I can get to 19 easily, but the moment I hit 20, mob density results in me shield charging into packs and then getting stunned and popped.

Would getting phasing on kill on a jewel be a huge benefit in these encounters?

Lastly, any advice on where to improve my character (anything), I'll be grateful :))

BTW: Build is amazing, loving it so much and you the reason I am happy with playing PoE again:)
"
schalander wrote:
Hi!
I found no information about map mods in your pro/cons. Are there any this build cant do?

What I've come across:

Can't Do: Elemental Reflect maps (ofc), no regeneration mod (Possible with a mana flask - Flask Effect is not removed at Full Mana Flask Effect does not Queue) and for me temporal chains (This is my personal as I hate temp chains xD).

Can do: Everything else. (Even players have EE, your damage is still broken so that +25 elemental res to fire mobs get doesn't change much)
Thoughts on removing soul tether at later stages in the build? I picked up a 6L farruls fur so I can't get the extra life as es craft, and now I'm running aspect of the cat which limited my options a bit, and had to drop double damage craft on shield.

It would be a 800-1k loss on energy shield, but then I could pick up a beefy stygian and run awakened fire pen instead of DOFL, along with the abyss jewel. Bonus points if I could get cat here so I could drop it on ring.

Also thoughts on running more frenzy/power charges with farruls?

I liked to look off cope's flavor of build, but he has sadly left us for ice shot :(
"
PhantomZA wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Wave 20 Simulacrum done, ez (I had Kosis in last wave, died twice there mostly because he just one shot me at start, and when I returned mobs bodyblocked me to death, as I get phasing only on kill).

What tips would you give to completing wave 20, reason being is I can get to 19 easily, but the moment I hit 20, mob density results in me shield charging into packs and then getting stunned and popped.

Lastly, any advice on where to improve my character (anything), I'll be grateful :))

BTW: Build is amazing, loving it so much and you the reason I am happy with playing PoE again:)

I'm having the same problem. I got to wave 20 but got deleted and only had 2 portals left anyway because bad RNG had me get 1 shot a few times earlier in. Muiltiple times i got packs of enemies with allies can not die so things stayed alive longer than they should have. I also grabbed a phasing jewel, i dont know how i would have made it to wave 20 without it
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Mar 28, 2020, 11:02:51 AM
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
"
PhantomZA wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

I'm having the same problem. I got to wave 20 but got deleted and only had 2 portals left anyway because bad RNG had me get 1 shot a few times earlier in. Muiltiple times i got packs of enemies with allies can not die so things stayed alive longer than they should have. I also grabbed a phasing jewel, i dont know how i would have made it to wave 20 without it

Adding blind to the setup (on the jewel as well) helps quite a bit when encountering a large group or even the big hitters.

Also, the Simulacrum set at Oriath Docks is a nightmare when you start hitting the high waves, as you have no where to really run to xD

But agreed, phasing is a big help but adding blind is big as well :)
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
"
PhantomZA wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

For me the key was mostly focus on clearing half of the map (lioneye helped a lot with this) and just circle around and *never* stop moving. So basically i just shield charged and ran around while constantly shooting at stuff. Then when boss spawned I just let him be at other half of the map, cleared everything first and then when there was nothing left I focused on bosses.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info