[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - Very tanky, fast and fun wander

"
Cøpe wrote:
Sorry guys just checked the thread.

Here is my current PoB: https://pastebin.com/Cw68gCcX

Note that you have to consider amount of projectiles (4 without Dying Sun, 6 with) for overall dps. I don't know how to edit PoB properly to reflect that damage.

What a pretty endgame version would look like for the dreamers:

https://pastebin.com/fWVLNP4a

Note that there are a ton of options we can go for gearing so don't feel like you have to follow what I've put here.

We can run elder/shaper gloves for extra links, incursion gloves for the damage to chilled enemies, there's a ton of options out there so play around with PoB if you find an idea you like and let me know.

Also I'll try to record some stuff for today to add more videos

Your pob looks very decent.
Some changes based on your endgame version(no cluster version)
https://pastebin.com/p9mZt5M9

How good is Devastator? Is it worth getting?
Devastator seems pretty nice since it's a mini explodey chest mod.
Tempted to get a cluster jewel with that myself, but my large cluster has Smoking Remains, Cremator, and Disorienting Display (chance to blind nearby enemies when using an elemental ability, chance to create a smoke cloud, and slain enemies leave no corpse). Planning to stack that up with acro and phase acro and probably will go for Kintsugi as my chest down the line, it should give good enough avoidance.

Quick question for anyone who's run the cluster jewel regarding Sadist. Will the Sadist notable work if Skitterbots apply chill and shock too if only doing pure fire damage? Obviously for an AoF build it grants the 20% increased ele damage bonus when ignited, but due to AoF we can't chill or shock an enemy ourselves.

Sadist
15% increased Elemental Damage if you've Chilled an Enemy Recently
20% increased Elemental Damage if you've Ignited an Enemy Recently
25% increased Elemental Damage if you've Shocked an Enemy Recently
Last edited by reciprocate on Mar 19, 2020, 8:31:26 PM
"
reciprocate wrote:
Tempted to get a cluster jewel with that myself, but my large cluster has Smoking Remains, Cremator, and Disorienting Display (chance to blind nearby enemies when using an elemental ability, chance to create a smoke cloud, and slain enemies leave no corpse). Planning to stack that up with acro and phase acro and probably will go for Kintsugi as my chest down the line, it should give good enough avoidance.

Quick question for anyone who's run the cluster jewel regarding Sadist. Will the Sadist notable work if Skitterbots apply chill and shock too if only doing pure fire damage? Obviously for an AoF build it grants the 20% increased ele damage bonus when ignited, but due to AoF we can't chill or shock an enemy ourselves.

Sadist

was told it does work but need confirmation
"
reciprocate wrote:

Sadist

I don't think it work, "you" have to chilled and ignite.
I'm now running Cremator, Disorienting Display and Corrosive Elements. Why did you choose Smoking Remains? They can only create on kill, and we always blind nearby enemy due to Disorienting Display.

If we use medium and small cluster, does it worth the point we spend?
If only medium, the best is 4 points for ~130% incr dmg from Repeater and Eye to Eye.
If only small, it's 1 jew + 3 point for ~20% incr life and ~10 res/attribute from small cluster.
If medium + small, 7 point + 1 jewel for ~130% dmg and ~20% incr life and ~10 res/attribute...
I feel like it don't worth it cause 1 jewel give us ~6% life and ~40% incr dmg

Checked Poe Ninja and see some one go down to get point blank + vaal pact, drop MOM, maybe it's better for bossing?
Last edited by ngtrungkhanh on Mar 19, 2020, 9:41:18 PM
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
"
reciprocate wrote:

Sadist

I'm now running Cremator, Disorienting Display and Corrosive Elements. Why did you choose Smoking Remains? They can only create on kill, and we always blind nearby enemy due to Disorienting Display.

If we use medium and small cluster, does it worth the point we spend?
If only medium, the best is 4 points for ~130% incr dmg from Repeater and Eye to Eye.
If only small, it's 1 jew + 3 point for ~20% incr life and ~10 res/attribute from small cluster.
If medium + small, 7 point + 1 jewel for ~130% dmg and ~20% incr life and ~10 res/attribute...
I feel like it don't worth it cause 1 jewel give us ~6% life and ~40% incr dmg

Checked Poe Ninja and see some one go down to get point blank + vaal pact, drop MOM, maybe it's better for bossing?

I went with Smoking for the flat fire damage increase (30% isn't bad), and the smoke cloud on kill isn't bad since you don't need to get it from a flask or use Smoke Mine (although not a bad idea to have Smoke Mine socketed either way). It is fairly redundant I admit. So probably best to dump that for something else and keep Cremator and Disorienting Display. Corrosive elements like you mentioned is a pretty strong choice since it's free exposure.

My medium cluster jewel is more crit/utility based but may have to find other options on that, and my small cluster jewel is mainly for life.

As for getting Vaal Pact, could bother to get the Atziri's Acuity gloves which gives Vaal Pact on crit (since we're assassin's it's basically on all the time). Point Blank outside skin of the lords would have to be gotten from the skill tree itself sadly.
I'm probably being dopey but blood rage just chews through my es, am I missing something?
"
reciprocate wrote:

Sadist

I just picked a cluster with Sadist and would very much appreciate if this could be tested and confirmed. Does anyone has an idea on how to test it ?

As an update, I'm currently experimenting with no cluster jewels and taking Point Blank. Technically point blank is a larger dps increase (even though its a stretch on the tree) than any cluster combinations I found. I know most people want to use the new cluster jewels but right now I'm seeing better numbers without them for my build; however, this is a closer playstyle than offscreening if that's your style. Still testing this, but currently at 8.8 million dps
Last edited by Cøpe on Mar 20, 2020, 4:29:27 AM
I'm kinda noob, and haven't played in the last seasons so I kinda forget even the stuff I knew.

Can you recommend me some cheap and easy to get uniques for late lvling and early endgame?
"
Tamasakiegri wrote:
I'm kinda noob, and haven't played in the last seasons so I kinda forget even the stuff I knew.

Can you recommend me some cheap and easy to get uniques for late lvling and early endgame?

Piscator's vigil for weapon, helm you can just use a starkonja, belt soul tether if you have the resists, gloves/boots just rares with resists and life, body armour tabula for budget, shroud of the lightless for better budget, shield some rare with good spell damage %, amulet you can use a rare or nghamahu tiki

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info