[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - Very tanky, fast and fun wander

"
As an update, I'm currently experimenting with no cluster jewels and taking Point Blank. Technically point blank is a larger dps increase (even though its a stretch on the tree) than any cluster combinations I found. I know most people want to use the new cluster jewels but right now I'm seeing better numbers without them for my build; however, this is a closer playstyle than offscreening if that's your style. Still testing this, but currently at 8.8 million dps

Thanks for the update.

I must say I kinda like the utility from Cremation and small Jewel cluster so far, not sure to favor a point blank playstyle with this build as I feel its main weakness is the defensive side so far for me.

Also never used Farrul's so far, can you confirm it grants you 3 Frenzy charges with a 100% uptime ?
"
Cøpe wrote:

How much did this cost you so far,& is it worth to invest that much for what it offered so far ?

Because i'm contemplating dropping it .
"
How much did this cost you so far,& is it worth to invest that much for what it offered so far ?

Cope has quite an expensive gear now, but I am way further behind him in terms of gear, and with only 200 Chaos invested (Switch to Fire + Shroud armor), the build really started to power up from the tri-elemental version I found lacking.

You should also see survivability improvement with Phase Acrobatics soon.

I would suggest you to keep going until you can do the switch to Fire version and see if you like it or not.
I now really enjoy the fast / blow-up monsters from a screen away playstyle and don't have any issue in Yellow maps (not in Red maps yet).
"
Cøpe wrote:
Sorry guys just checked the thread.

Here is my current PoB: https://pastebin.com/Cw68gCcX

Note that you have to consider amount of projectiles (4 without Dying Sun, 6 with) for overall dps. I don't know how to edit PoB properly to reflect that damage.

What a pretty endgame version would look like for the dreamers:

https://pastebin.com/fWVLNP4a

Note that there are a ton of options we can go for gearing so don't feel like you have to follow what I've put here.

We can run elder/shaper gloves for extra links, incursion gloves for the damage to chilled enemies, there's a ton of options out there so play around with PoB if you find an idea you like and let me know.

Also I'll try to record some stuff for today to add more videos

Thanks alot for keeping us updated!

<3

Can anyone tell me what passives I should sacrifice for Phase Acro?

Much appreciated
Last edited by Edeka on Mar 20, 2020, 5:40:43 AM
"
Cøpe wrote:
Spoiler

As an update, I'm currently experimenting with no cluster jewels and taking Point Blank. Technically point blank is a larger dps increase (even though its a stretch on the tree) than any cluster combinations I found. I know most people want to use the new cluster jewels but right now I'm seeing better numbers without them for my build; however, this is a closer playstyle than offscreening if that's your style. Still testing this, but currently at 8.8 million dps

To use Point blank you must stay close to boss right? 10 range is closer than cold snap raidius (15 range). Does it quite dangerous and not apply sometime?
And your Pob config is quite wrong, like shock or full energy shield setting.
"
Edeka wrote:

Much appreciated

Drop your life + es cluster - Melding for 5 point, then your large cluster for 2 int point (you can take large cluster near phase acro), finally 2 point from around "precicion" notalble or from +1 max power charge near phase acro
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:

Much appreciated

Drop your life + es cluster - Melding for 5 point, then your large cluster for 2 int point (you can take large cluster near phase acro), finally 2 point from around "precicion" notalble or from +1 max power charge near phase acro

Thank you so much!
"
N3m3sis21 wrote:
"

Cope has quite an expensive gear now, but I am way further behind him in terms of gear, and with only 200 Chaos invested (Switch to Fire + Shroud armor), the build really started to power up from the tri-elemental version I found lacking.

You should also see survivability improvement with Phase Acrobatics soon.

I would suggest you to keep going until you can do the switch to Fire version and see if you like it or not.
I now really enjoy the fast / blow-up monsters from a screen away playstyle and don't have any issue in Yellow maps (not in Red maps yet).

Alright i will keep going till i get to that point , thanks .

My current gear is still not tanky enough for my tastes. Dmg is certainly there and scales really easily. Can make some improvements on wand and shield for 20% more dps. So far the dps is 1,7 mln shaper dps without the flasks.

My new Armour is waiting to be linked and will give me frenzy charges and 1 level to active gems.
op updating the missing sections? kinda thinking if doing the poison build since im semi noob and need the guide.
any1 got opinions for comparison between those builds?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info