Corona virus

"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Meh, the projections don't account for the complete collapse of the healthcare system if we let the virus do whatever it wants. You think people will work when others are dying on the streets because there is not a single bed left at the hospitals? You think there wont be riots? That supposed movement where we kinda let the virus do its thing and we keep on living our lives is impossible to achieve.

now you're the one who needs to give me a SHRED of evidence that this coronavirus is going to be killing people in the streets, collapse our healthcare etc.
don't give me predictions or projections, give me EVIDENCE. yeah there is none.

now, my province (and basically entire country) is ENFORCING this evil social distancing bullshit, even though its called a medical "recommendation", with fines $1000-50,000 and extra police task forces to enforce this.
no gathers of 50+ and no handshakes, hugging, etc of any sort. how is this not a medical martial law? are you this fucking delusional?
i CANT go to work or i'll be fined or jailed
i CANT take my child to the park (which are barricaded off now) or i'll be fined or jailed
i CANT visit a friend publicly or i'll be fined or jailed

what happens if im out with my wife and we're holding hands/hugging or something? do we both get jailed? do i have to stay 2 meters away from my wife?
why does my entire fucking country have to get SHUT DOWN and everyone locked into their homes because of this coronavirus, which has less GLOBAL "infected" than one years worth of flu DEATHS??

wake up dude. seriously. get your head out of your poop-chute.

my country has just over 1,000 "infected", less than 20 deaths in the ENTIRE COUNTRY and we're shutting it down.
please explain to me how this is reasonable at all

EDIT:
i should clarify. there is no law saying that they can get fined for not following "social distancing" recommendations, thus any fine or punishment would be unlawful.
Last edited by xMustard on Mar 21, 2020, 10:54:44 PM
Science and reality deniers are forcing governments to act.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
i'm scared.
lot of people are losing jobs.
great deppression is coming.

i still go to work to make bread/buns b/c people need food.

it's so sad to see some old folks looking at empty shelves because others hoarding them. it got better tho thanks to my company acting quick.

buy what you need. keep the social distancing. dont spread please.

Last edited by Dudebag on Mar 21, 2020, 11:14:28 PM
Thankfully not too much on the news today. Just escalation. Well, that's bad enough really. Some much needed stimulus relief headed for people here, especially small businesses and the financially strained. Good.

I had some pretty wicked gut cramps and issues yesterday. Can't tell if we had a bad run-in with food (I tried to make a healthy broccoli soup, but I have IBS/IBD which means 'healthy' isn't always) or if it's the stress, but I have to eat. I don't have to immerse myself in the woes of the world. At least, not constantly. So today's a break.

Back later, kids. Try not to choke each other with your ideological hang-ups.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
"
xMustard wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Meh, the projections don't account for the complete collapse of the healthcare system if we let the virus do whatever it wants. You think people will work when others are dying on the streets because there is not a single bed left at the hospitals? You think there wont be riots? That supposed movement where we kinda let the virus do its thing and we keep on living our lives is impossible to achieve.

Spoiler
now you're the one who needs to give me a SHRED of evidence that this coronavirus is going to be killing people in the streets, collapse our healthcare etc.
don't give me predictions or projections, give me EVIDENCE. yeah there is none.

now, my province (and basically entire country) is ENFORCING this evil social distancing bullshit, even though its called a medical "recommendation", with fines $1000-50,000 and extra police task forces to enforce this.
no gathers of 50+ and no handshakes, hugging, etc of any sort. how is this not a medical martial law? are you this fucking delusional?
i CANT go to work or i'll be fined or jailed
i CANT take my child to the park (which are barricaded off now) or i'll be fined or jailed
i CANT visit a friend publicly or i'll be fined or jailed

what happens if im out with my wife and we're holding hands/hugging or something? do we both get jailed? do i have to stay 2 meters away from my wife?
why does my entire fucking country have to get SHUT DOWN and everyone locked into their homes because of this coronavirus, which has less GLOBAL "infected" than one years worth of flu DEATHS??

wake up dude. seriously. get your head out of your poop-chute.

my country has just over 1,000 "infected", less than 20 deaths in the ENTIRE COUNTRY and we're shutting it down.
please explain to me how this is reasonable at all

EDIT:
i should clarify. there is no law saying that they can get fined for not following "social distancing" recommendations, thus any fine or punishment would be unlawful.

You can look at italy if your interested how a collapsed health care system looks like.

What people mean when they say "collapse of the health care system" is being unable to handle the influx of patients relative to the outflow.
Meaning there are people with terminal conditions which cannot be cared for.

This results in higher death tolls then the virus could make if everybody could be put on medical care and get the treatment they require to help fend off the virus.

Thats why the mortality rate in italy is at 7% instead of the normal 2% the virus has.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : johny_snow is obviously dramatizing the situation, people wont be dying on the streets etc.
But if not handled correctly they would be dying needlessly in a hospital because there are no ventilators left etc.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Mar 21, 2020, 11:47:16 PM
you'll see
you'll see

it'll be too late, but you'll see
Well, USA is top3 as predicted. The only real competitor left is for them is Italy.

='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
RandallPOE wrote:
Spoiler
Two days left on mine! Will be very happy for this shit to come to an end.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Last edited by aggromagnet on Mar 22, 2020, 6:56:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info