Corona virus

"
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
The jobless guy who sponges off his parents is giving economic advice. :)

I resemble that comment.

Also, don't bother. I doubt he even read the full article, or comprehended the magnitude of it. Small worlds. Very...very small worlds.

I read it. He eventually donated all of the stuff he hoarded, but damn what a scumbag.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
Don't be an inconsiderate selfish jerk...please.

If the economic damage down the line cost's more people then the 1% their lives, that would make them the selfish jerks, right?

Current projections see a global productivity drop of 10-20%.

Peace,

-Boem-

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
According to some in this thread, the homeless fall into the disposable category
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
According to some in this thread, the homeless fall into the disposable category

I would say according to everyone here. Even those who have been, apparently.

But meh, like I said. Inconvenient truths.

__

I accidentally bought too much milk. Thankfully the neighbours need some.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Mar 17, 2020, 12:16:22 AM
Strawman on the one page followed up with slander disguised as emotional appeal on the next.

The sign of a person of strong and thoughtfull character which we so surely need in this time of crisis.

Peace,

-Boem-
Hm, site seems unusually slow. Oh well, not much happening today, thank goodness.

Time for less pointless pursuits for a while. I.E. anything, really.

WASH. YOUR. HANDS.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Seems like the lockdown is finally showing results. The curve is flattening.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
The jobless guy who sponges off his parents is giving economic advice. I disregard that poster. :)

That's the kind of greed this challenge will bring. It's dangerous.

My family is wealthy enough that i could be splurging with money if i wanted but i don't, even if they urge me to.

I don't see how that strawman has anything to do with me knowing economics or not, going of your response you just dont know what i'm talking about which proves my argument.

If you don't know how curbing demand is beneficial in a crisis period then you missed out on the basics and then calling it greed because you don't understand how the economic system functions only demonstrates your ignorance.

You think the person going home with 200 toilet paper rolls is helping the last family that enters that shop....cluelles logic.
Raising the prices of fundamentals is exactly what should be happening to lessen the burden on the market where resources are scarce.

Disregarding something doesn't magically make you right or sensible.

Peace,

-Boem-

"
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
I would say according to everyone here. Even those who have been, apparently.
You're not wrong. But it's not just the homeless. All individual human lives are disposed of eventually. Our social systems — excepting the nuclear family — are structured accordingly.

Society be like
You must not know 'bout me
I'll have another you by tomorrow
So don't you ever for a second
Get to thinking you're irreplaceable
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 17, 2020, 3:14:48 AM
"
what about the homeless?

My "slave?/payee?", the church&state, which is responsible for caring for them, has automatic access to my pockets, let´s say its a social question solved nationally.

They also provide service to the womens who get beat, sometimes they let men in to fix those. ... I mean the rooms. Its called womenshouse.

Next stupid question please, prefferably one not breaching CoC-rules.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info