Wolcen Hype Release!

"
aggromagnet wrote:
Regardless of what you said, and who saw or didn't see it, that "Removed by Support" means you said something that went against the rules. That's what it always means. It's not misleading at all.

They don't typically remove entire posts for the kind of minor violation of the rules that your comment was.

Also, they send you a private message when they edit one of your posts. Why not respond to it and discuss it with them directly?

Already did but I am probably on their ignore list. They are using the "just ignore him and it will go away" strategy.

I sure know what I posted. What they deleted is the whole point of my post and totally intended. Wolcen is not important. That post is so out of context in this scenario. Don't discredit me by softening my malicious attacks. Deleting my post doesn't mean you have a peace treaty and nullify the aggression. We should know better.
Last edited by deathflower on Mar 4, 2020, 4:29:29 AM
"
deathflower wrote:
"
aggromagnet wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
Moderator that is selectively editing my post and I can't change it. If you are deleting it, Delete the WHOLE THING!!!
They removed only the part against the Code of Conduct. Happens all the time. Best get used to that happening when you insult another user so directly lol.

Selective deletion is bad practice. Delete the whole post or none at all. Passages that are selective edited are potentially misleading. Selective deletion should be used very sparingly. They need to revise their policies.

No. You just need to stop making personal insults.
"
LennyLen wrote:

I refused
"
deathflower wrote:
"
LennyLen wrote:

I refused

What they can do is limited.

PS: deathflower will be solely missed.
Last edited by awesome999 on Mar 4, 2020, 10:04:23 PM
NGL saw that and laughed pretty hard. Almost screenshot worthy. Guessing he's not on their ignore list after all.

__

Dodge, as I've mentioned, is insanely powerful as a defensive technique in Wolcen, but balancing it with effective offence isn't easy. I find myself having to reconfigure my second and third wheel approaches and timing. Man, this game is so much fun when you ignore guides and meta. Unlike PoE, which is the opposite.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Mar 4, 2020, 10:10:03 PM
"
NGL saw that and laughed pretty hard. Almost screenshot worthy. Guessing he's not on their ignore list after all.

__

Dodge, as I've mentioned, is insanely powerful as a defensive technique in Wolcen, but balancing it with effective offence isn't easy. I find myself having to reconfigure my second and third wheel approaches and timing. Man, this game is so much fun when you ignore guides and meta. Unlike PoE, which is the opposite.

I am glad I changed their mind.

Dodge doesn't seem as reliable as block.
Block is far more reliable but not innate full damage mitigation (yet one more thing to unlearn from PoE, where block should never have been full damage mitigation).

I've always favoured quick and fast evasive characters and Wolcen *really* rewards that style. It's far from optimal (as it always will be in any game that isn't designed for it, eg Tenchu, AC, Sekiro) but it's doable and feels great to take down a big bad by rolling out of its telegraphed killer hits, or failing to do so and seeing 'dodge' more often than not.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
"
Block is far more reliable but not innate full damage mitigation (yet one more thing to unlearn from PoE, where block should never have been full damage mitigation).

I've always favoured quick and fast evasive characters and Wolcen *really* rewards that style. It's far from optimal (as it always will be in any game that isn't designed for it, eg Tenchu, AC, Sekiro) but it's doable and feels great to take down a big bad by rolling out of its telegraphed killer hits, or failing to do so and seeing 'dodge' more often than not.

This isn't POE where you can easily get one shot. With the right build, it is possible to just face tank.
Oh, I know. But that's no fun.
"
deathflower wrote:
"
LennyLen wrote:

I refused

I am greatly amused by these last few posts, and the resulting probation.

Spoiler
been there, and funnily enough provided entertainment for fellow forum goers when I was probated in spectacular fashion

Thanks all!
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info