[3.10] Storm Brand – Great League Starter – Deathless Sirus/Uber Elder - Life / LL-ES / Boss killer

"
Zweetsok wrote:
Seems OP abandened the build or this guide (which is quiet lackluster and incomplete to begin with)... Better move on. Shame for people who invested a lot of time and currency to get it going that far only to find it doesn't work or isn't updated.

Compared to a lot of other build guides.. this one is eh... well..

Why you don't try the build and improve it yourself ? OP has his own life and you can't force him to update this build 24/24. This guide is great even with life build.

Thank you for great build OP. I'm enjoying it so far :) I'm currently farming and preparing to switch to LL version.

just got this bad boi
Last edited by krzkn on Mar 17, 2020, 12:45:46 PM
These cluster jewels are insane!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLT8GHuXNpA Worth trying imho when you get to the endgame, and have enough skill points to detour to the jewel slots!
"
People wrote:
"
Sikottic wrote:
stupidy question with the 3 auras up I don't have mana to cast anything. what I'm missing?

do you have enlighten l3/4 linked to the auras?

yeah, my fault still LVL 2 now get it.
thanks
Last edited by Sikottic on Mar 17, 2020, 9:31:20 AM

Thats my gear so far. Working really good with orb of storms for clear and freeze and storm brand for damage. Goin to upgrade on Auras, Awakened Added Lightning and Tranquility Annoint soon.

Do you think it is worth to multimod on this wand:

Crafted this myself and can go for Multimod + Lightning Damage + Seplldamage. But guess without Crit its kinda useless? Same goes for anull try?
"
coutoo wrote:

Thats my gear so far. Working really good with orb of storms for clear and freeze and storm brand for damage. Goin to upgrade on Auras, Awakened Added Lightning and Tranquility Annoint soon.

Crafted this myself and can go for Multimod + Lightning Damage + Seplldamage. But guess without Crit its kinda useless? Same goes for anull try?

Hey coutoo, thx for sharing!!

I would definitely keep looking for crit + chaos. Even if it is T3 Crit it will be better.

Your build looks pretty solid so far.

Mark Of assassin ring it will help a lot.

Also, try getting some frenzy charges with elder gloves.

GL!!
"
MetalCrawler wrote:
"
coutoo wrote:

I would definitely keep looking for crit + chaos. Even if it is T3 Crit it will be better.

GL!!

After hitting level 19 bloodmagic, I switched to zealotry and dropped discipline at the moment. Left me with 7,8k ES but damage is way smoother :-). Survibility is no problem.

I'll try to craft a decent crystal belt soon and then I can start searching/crafting better ring and gloves because of resist and dex.

Edit: recrafted the wand with leftover alts. I guess I settle with this one for now. Alt + Aug Elemental + Crit and regaled volley :/.

Edit2: Just bought this base (ilvl84) for 5c. Do you think 14% Cast speed is better than 40% spell damage?

Last edited by coutoo on Mar 17, 2020, 8:40:19 PM
"
Kmiec wrote:

So I just went and spun the build a little bit to my style and swapped to Inpulsa + Storm Gift and I must say the clear is absolutely insane, doing t16 as fast as I did on my 200ex Ice Shot from last league.

Only Awakening level 5 so far, so it might change a little, but I expect it to still be as fast because the damage and the explosions are very strong. The single target is obviously not as strong as the ice shot, but I only invested like 10~15ex on this build. But there's still a lot of room to improve, higher level gems, awakened gems, etc. Only times I die are on Delirium mechanic (this league is so stupid with the one-shots and stuff you can't see).

If you can afford inpulsa + storm gift gloves, I recommend you swap and see for yourself. And if you don't like or feel like the investment is not worth it, you can just resell the items.

I'm also playing the life version, but I'm not even close to eq u have. You say 10/15ex whereas I'm still running with my 5c 5link I've bought during leveling, doing t16 maps...well need to run a lot around bosses but my atlas is 140 with only 92 deaths :) I guess my whole eq is around 1 ex total (all self found).

I really like how u play it and also since I have such a crappy gear comparing with what you've showed I'm very eager to try and improve mine, very close to get my 7th ex so Inpulsa is close. Boi that build is scaling like there is no tomorrow. Way better then my DI totems I've played last league.

I don't think I'll transit to LL, no need with options new cluster jewels open. Not enough points (never I guess lol). Cheers
"
coutoo wrote:
"
MetalCrawler wrote:
"
coutoo wrote:

GL!!

After hitting level 19 bloodmagic, I switched to zealotry and dropped discipline at the moment. Left me with 7,8k ES but damage is way smoother :-). Survibility is no problem.

I'll try to craft a decent crystal belt soon and then I can start searching/crafting better ring and gloves because of resist and dex.

Edit: recrafted the wand with leftover alts. I guess I settle with this one for now. Alt + Aug Elemental + Crit and regaled volley :/.

Edit2: Just bought this base (ilvl84) for 5c. Do you think 14% Cast speed is better than 40% spell damage?

its slightly better, DPS pretty much equal, but cast speed/frequency means "applying" more our stuff. But Spell damage is better for selling the wand later, so you can choose.

careful you need ilvl 85 to get Tier 1 Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
Last edited by MetalCrawler on Mar 17, 2020, 9:08:42 PM
Thanks for the build, tried it as a starter and it was fun. It's tanky enough to farm the delirium fog and only die when you your FPS gets annihilated.

However, in red maps I ran into some damage issues that got me wondering if I'm playing the build wrong, because it takes me about three to five minutes to take down a conqueror at A4 or beyond. Hell, even some tankier mobs don't pop in one brand tick.

I'm running with very cheap gear, but most of the upgrades I'm missing would add more defenses, not DPS. Is that really how it is and I should go for the LL version if I want to actually kill bosses in a decent time or did I forget something important?
Hi guys, I'm currently leveling my templar with this great build.
But I'm facing a problem, I miss survivability... A lot...
Can someone help me with my gear please? telling me what should I improve with quit low budget...

I've 4kehp, damages are good. Currently a2 et struggling in the end of mid tier maps...
Last edited by Tsyfer on Mar 18, 2020, 5:55:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info