[3.10] Storm Brand – Great League Starter – Deathless Sirus/Uber Elder - Life / LL-ES / Boss killer

"
LOKAPANDA wrote:
New to the game, i am looking for a starting build for the next season.
Just one quick question : I got medical problem and i can't play a build with spam click on the mouse/keyboard (i mean not every 0,05 seconds).

Is your build ok for that problem? :/

Thank you

Since you kinda gotta spam brand+brand recall to keep them at 4-5 i would not recommend it.. I think a summoner build would suit you better tbh, but you could always try it, it is not that "spammable" than some other builds.
Last edited by auc_martin on Mar 16, 2020, 10:12:41 AM
How is this build doing in deliriums? I think of respecing my Herald of Purity guardian as it has some problems in late yellow / red maps with survivability.
Last edited by Daemonion on Mar 16, 2020, 10:43:12 AM
Seems OP abandened the build or this guide (which is quiet lackluster and incomplete to begin with)... Better move on. Shame for people who invested a lot of time and currency to get it going that far only to find it doesn't work or isn't updated.

Compared to a lot of other build guides.. this one is eh... well..
"
Zweetsok wrote:
Seems OP abandened the build or this guide (which is quiet lackluster and incomplete to begin with)... Better move on. Shame for people who invested a lot of time and currency to get it going that far only to find it doesn't work or isn't updated.

Which build wold you suggest?
"
Daemonion wrote:
How is this build doing in deliriums? I think of respecing my Herald of Purity guardian as it has some problems in late yellow / red maps with survivability.

I'm having a bit of trouble surviving in delirium, something getting one shotted even in low tier map.

However since i made the shift from life build to LL/ES build, i feel more tanky but still one shottable if i'm not moving enough.

Damage on boss are pretty good, however sometime the DPS on thrash mob and thus the clear can be quite slow (if you don't OS them, it can be dangerous).

I'm doing T14 with ease without delirium but i'm dying too much in delirium (too much density i guess? and way too many effect on the ground > if u try to pick up stuff, u might die :x)
POB link
https://pastebin.com/pNcfMtUr doesn't work.
"
Zweetsok wrote:

guide is fine - it's pretty upfront about what to expect from the life build

it would be nice if there is newer stuff added about cluster jewels but if the OP isn't playing it atm then can't expect much. Stormbrand hasn't changed over the patch so what worked last patch will be fine on this one

not sure what more you are expecting - it's a guide

"
Scorpiaa wrote:
"
Daemonion wrote:

I'm having a bit of trouble surviving in delirium, something getting one shotted even in low tier map.

However since i made the shift from life build to LL/ES build, i feel more tanky but still one shottable if i'm not moving enough.

Damage on boss are pretty good, however sometime the DPS on thrash mob and thus the clear can be quite slow (if you don't OS them, it can be dangerous).

I'm doing T14 with ease without delirium but i'm dying too much in delirium (too much density i guess? and way too many effect on the ground > if u try to pick up stuff, u might die :x)

that's just a general delirium issue atm

"
ExtoExta wrote:
POB link
https://pastebin.com/pNcfMtUr doesn't work.

yes it does

Last edited by People on Mar 16, 2020, 4:31:25 PM
Why are we using Lightning Golem? I almost always use brand recall to keep my brands up and my golem is almost always dead anywas.
"
kubicka wrote:
Why are we using Lightning Golem? I almost always use brand recall to keep my brands up and my golem is almost always dead anywas.

it's for the cast speed as it increases the activation frequency of Storm Brand = more dmg
Last edited by People on Mar 16, 2020, 4:53:38 PM
"
People wrote:
"
kubicka wrote:

it's for the cast speed as it increases the activation frequency of Storm Brand = more dmg

Thank you, didnt know that! Whats the reason to keep it on lvl 12? Isnt it better to have it higer to have higher cast speed bonus?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info