[3.10] Storm Brand – Great League Starter – Deathless Sirus/Uber Elder - Life / LL-ES / Boss killer

Anyone found a busted cluster jewel for this build?
"
Kmiec wrote:
Anyone found a busted cluster jewel for this build?
Hi, im using jewel with 10% increase spell damage

Got pretty lucky this league and managed to 6l my Shavs in <200 fusings. Have been trying to snipe gear for cheap and finish it off myself, got a couple nice pieces for an ex or less;

I think the next major purchase will be ~4ex worth of alts to try and craft a GG wand, sitting at ~7k ES with next to no ES on boots and it's more than enough.

The awakened gems are extremely expensive at the moment so I'll hold off on buying until the masses reach A8, enlightens are ~5.5ex at the moment as well so holding off on blood and sand.
Quick question - is there any way to fit inpulsas into either the low life or a CI version of the build? I'd like to blow up screens as right now the brands I'm recalling kill everything, but in quite a small radius.
Last edited by aastr on Mar 19, 2020, 12:14:03 PM
"
aastr wrote:
Quick question - is there any way to fit inpulsas into either the low life or a CI version of the build? I'd like to blow up screens as right now the brands I'm recalling kill everything, but in quite a small radius.

well you absolutely cannot fit it into LL because shav's is what keeps you from instantly dying to chaos but it should be fine in the life build

This is currently what i'm working with. i could probably squeeze out another 100-150 es on my gear if i was willing/could afford to make the investment. i made it to round 17 of Simulacrum but struggled on Omniphobia a bit. not sure where to make improvements
have you guys thought about using Archmage Support? I really dont know if its better but it seems to be a pretty op dmg boost

is my current setup at Level 91.

I cant activate Zealotry atm + I'm kinda low on mana. Cant find much mana rolls on the pob gear, do I need some + Life to active Zealotry or what am I missing? :D

Feels kinda clunky having no mana at all.

btw. im using the Discipline Aura RN, should I only use the Vaal Version? Would fix my mana problem but not sure about that xd

thx in advance
(first real league Pepega Clap)
"
Sayuro_ wrote:

is my current setup at Level 91.

I cant activate Zealotry atm + I'm kinda low on mana. Cant find much mana rolls on the pob gear, do I need some + Life to active Zealotry or what am I missing? :D

Feels kinda clunky having no mana at all.

btw. im using the Discipline Aura RN, should I only use the Vaal Version? Would fix my mana problem but not sure about that xd

thx in advance
(first real league Pepega Clap)

Hey!

1: You need to level more your Blood Magic so you can activate Zealotry.
2: Remove Innervate till you get a enlighten lvl 3 at least

You gear looks pretty solid!!

Now you just need a way to generate frenzy charges.
Last edited by MetalCrawler on Mar 19, 2020, 5:03:25 PM
"
Hey!

1: You need to level more your Blood Magic so you can activate Zealotry.
2: Remove Innervate till you get a enlighten lvl 3 at least

You gear looks pretty solid!!

Now you just need a way to generate frenzy charges.

Thank you for your fast answer :>

Yeah Gloves / Timeless Jewels are my next goals.

tyvm, great guide
Last edited by Sayuro_ on Mar 19, 2020, 5:10:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info