Wuhan China Coronavirus.

Let me just snap my fingers and delete 1% of the whole universes population, muhahahaha.

Some things people forgot:
Britains forgot they left, Americans forgot to make war with Iran, Europe forgot they have migrants to care for, i think the list goes on...

It balances out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Mar 4, 2020, 2:59:45 AM
"
Mentoya wrote:
"

The break in consistency and lack of conformity is a problem, isn't it?

You should go back and read the study and the editorial of the news article you quoted. It does not support your claim. It is bad unethical journalism. They are quoting out of context and you fall for it. I was gonna ignore it but maybe not; since you bought it back up.

It doesn't change the fact that I know how the FEAR-MONGERING Media distorts things in the attempt to frighten people.

Also, in order to calculate the death rate of any virus, they need to know hoa many people have it. THEY HAVE NO CLUE HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE THIS VIRUS.
o
It could be 150k to 300k+ for all we know. One has to be extremely naive to believe that the amount of those who have the virus is only around 90K.

My point being is that if you were to take the REAL NUMBER of those who have it and THEN calculate the death rate, in my opinion you would find a death rate much closer to 1% than 3%.

You can confirm deaths, but you CANNOT confirmed the amount of people who have the virus since a majority of people never even go to the doctor when they have mild symptoms.

That's a very common sense rational explanation as to why the death of 3% is way too high....

BUT Printing 3% does sell more newspapers and increases more views of News Articles...

People like to use the largest number they can think of. Also the wrong way to count.

There are 27,316 active cases in China. You shouldn't count the dead and those recovered. Even if you plus or minus a few thousands, China is doing well. People are focusing on the wrong number.
Last edited by deathflower on Mar 4, 2020, 6:57:16 AM
I want to make sure that everyone understands that this virus will not go away in one month or two. There seems to be a misconception that this virus isn’t seasonal.

Corona viruses are USUALLY seasonal. Covid-19 will subside during summer, but will come back even stronger when fall hits again. Southern continents; as our earth shifts and become colder will see a rise in infections. There are many educational resources on WHO’s website, CDC and your local college on viral behavior.

The interesting subject right now; children may become carriers and may not show any symptoms thus spreading the virus quickly. If the incubation period was estimated between 14-28 days any child that has come in contact with the virus has already infected everyone in the immediate area.

Children are constantly being bombarded with all types of antigens, which may explain their resistance... Resistance, do not confuse that with immunity.

Now I really wanted to address something that many people everywhere are usually commenting about... Usually pertains to this rhetoric/question.

Why is this virus getting so much attention if hundreds of people die each year from other strains of the flu?

The viruses that we currently are aware of, we have engineered vaccines, Covid-19 is NEW. We know absolutely nothing about this virus. Unfortunately viruses are difficult to reproduce, and sadly animals like ferrets are used in laboratories to help us produce a vaccine.

Covid-19 is a baby, discovered sometime end of last year beginning of January’s 2020. There is NO VACCINE... NONE. This virus could have already mutated, and we just won’t know. The virus is considered ZOONOTIC, thats all we know. We can theorize and come up with hypothesis, but it’s just too early.

So the question than would be, should you worry?

And I would ask you what did you do during SARS?

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:
I want to make sure that everyone understands that this virus will not go away in one month or two. There seems to be a misconception that this virus isn’t seasonal.

Corona viruses are USUALLY seasonal. Covid-19 will subside during summer, but will come back even stronger when fall hits again. Southern continents; as our earth shifts and become colder will see a rise in infections. There are many educational resources on WHO’s website, CDC and your local college on viral behavior.

The interesting subject right now; children may become carriers and may not show any symptoms thus spreading the virus quickly. If the incubation period was estimated between 14-28 days any child that has come in contact with the virus has already infected everyone in the immediate area.

Children are constantly being bombarded with all types of antigens, which may explain their resistance... Resistance, do not confuse that with immunity.

Now I really wanted to address something that many people everywhere are usually commenting about... Usually pertains to this rhetoric/question.

Why is this virus getting so much attention if hundreds of people die each year from other strains of the flu?

The viruses that we currently are aware of, we have engineered vaccines, Covid-19 is NEW. We know absolutely nothing about this virus. Unfortunately viruses are difficult to reproduce, and sadly animals like ferrets are used in laboratories to help us produce a vaccine.

Covid-19 is a baby, discovered sometime end of last year beginning of January’s 2020. There is NO VACCINE... NONE. This virus could have already mutated, and we just won’t know. The virus is considered ZOONOTIC, thats all we know. We can theorize and come up with hypothesis, but it’s just too early.

So the question than would be, should you worry?

And I would ask you what did you do during SARS?

Of course I don’t worry about it. Why should I worry about it. Worry accomplishes nothing. Guess what? I could get hit
by a car tomorrow. I could get a fatal disease tomorrow, and I don’t worry about that. Worry is suicide. I never worry about anything that may not even happen, and certainly not a virus
There is no evidence that this will be seasonal, in fact to the contrary. There are outbreaks in singapore and australia for example.

The mortality rate of 3.4% which is the number corrupt WHO is putting out now, is dependant on a functioning public health system. With no medical treatment the mortality rate may be as high as 10%, nobody really knows.

What is known, but not being told to the brainless masses is that there are obviously already millions of people infected but not yet displaying symptoms. Even an idiot should know that, when people can be asymptomatic for up to a month whilst still spreading it whilst it has an r-0 of 3-4%.

The infected numbers that are being put out by all governments are a joke, i mean they are testing 100's or 1000's maybe 10'000s, in a world of 7 billion. If you put any credence in the government numbers you truly are brainwashed to a hopeless level.

It will probably end up killing 500 million or so and maybe same again from the coming world recession and social collapse.

You will see this start to play out in about 2 months, when the numbers of infected rise exponentially after the incubation periods end.

Good luck everybody.

Martial law coming to a place near you very soon.
"
plodd wrote:
There is no evidence that this will be seasonal, in fact to the contrary. There are outbreaks in singapore and australia for example.

The mortality rate of 3.4% which is the number corrupt WHO is putting out now, is dependant on a functioning public health system. With no medical treatment the mortality rate may be as high as 10%, nobody really knows.

What is known, but not being told to the brainless masses is that there are obviously already millions of people infected but not yet displaying symptoms. Even an idiot should know that, when people can be asymptomatic for up to a month whilst still spreading it whilst it has an r-0 of 3-4%.

The infected numbers that are being put out by all governments are a joke, i mean they are testing 100's or 1000's maybe 10'000s, in a world of 7 billion. If you put any credence in the government numbers you truly are brainwashed to a hopeless level.

It will probably end up killing 500 million or so and maybe same again from the coming world recession and social collapse.

You will see this start to play out in about 2 months, when the numbers of infected rise exponentially after the incubation periods end.

Good luck everybody.

Killing 500 Million? lmao!
With most people the virus comes and goes without them even knowing they had the virus. Does that really sound like something that will kill 500 million people? I’m just taking your post as sarcasm though, and I don’t think any person who is intelligent would write anything this nonsensical, but I do thank you for the entertainment
"
plodd wrote:

Good luck everybody.

COVID-19 has potential but not that strong. I am expecting US will reach the numbers similar to those numbers of Italy or South Korea. In the thousands not millions.
I am just going by the numbers that medical experts and virologists are giving.

They say 80% of the world will get it with a mortality rate of between 3-4%.

Thats not taking into account overwelmed health services and 3rd world countries with bassically no health service.

You do the maths.

Of course nobody really knows because there is so much data missing.

For example so far only male and female people have been infected so as yet we have no idea how the other 140 genders will fare.

If they are immune it could drastically change the numbers depending on quantity of each gender category and how fast people switch genders for immunity.

Last edited by plodd on Mar 4, 2020, 7:44:43 PM
"
Mentoya wrote:

With most people the virus comes and goes without them even knowing they had the virus. Does that really sound like something that will kill 500 million people? I’m just taking your post as sarcasm though, and I don’t think any person who is intelligent would write anything this nonsensical, but I do thank you for the entertainment

Yes its so harmless thats why china quanrantined too some degree or other nearly 700 million people lmao.

Also you may want to look into event 201.

This is a pandemic simulation that was run with johnson and johnson, gates foundation and a room full of other globalists 1 month before the outbreak in china.

They used a coronavirus as their model that just happened to have almost the exact properties of covid-19.
Make of that what you you will.

Their conclusion was 65 million deaths i believe.
Last edited by plodd on Mar 4, 2020, 7:56:26 PM
"
plodd wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:

Yes its so harmless thats why china quanrantined too some degree or other nearly 700 million people lmao.

Also you may want to look into event 201.

This is a pandemic simulation that was run with johnson and johnson, gates foundation and a room full of other globalists 1 month before the outbreak in china.

They used a coronavirus as their model that just happened to have almost the exact properties of covid-19.
Make of that what you you will.

Their conclusion was 65 million deaths i believe.

They are stupid if they think 65 million deaths. Just a bunch of Fear Mongers....They said the same shit about Sars and how it was going to be super horrible.......

PLUS,answer me this question, if most people who get it don't even need to be hospitalized, how does that sound so horrible and serious to you?

I will book mark your post and next year at this time or even sooner, I will private message you and just post under this topic again and and say, "what happened to the millions of deaths that were predicted?" I'm curious what your answer will be....

Last edited by Mentoya on Mar 4, 2020, 8:41:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info