Wuhan China Coronavirus.

"
Mentoya wrote:

They are stupid if they think 65 million deaths. Just a bunch of Fear Mongers....They said the same shit about Sars and how it was going to be super horrible.......

PLUS,answer me this question, if most people who get it don't even need to be hospitalized, how does that sound so horrible and serious to you?

I will book mark your post and next year at this time or even sooner, I will private message you and just post under this topic again and and say, "what happened to the millions of deaths that were predicted?" I'm curious what your answer will be....

It is possible to spread to millions just not likely. My hypothesis is if we try really hard. Maybe just maybe. Like lifting travel restriction and allow the rapid movement of population around the globe, impose censorship on the media and newspapers to not allowed reporting on anything that could harm the crippling virus, don't impose quarantines to allowed it to Spread and Grow, allowing it to mutate into more contagious and deadlier strain and come back with a vengeance.

PS: deathflower will be solely missed.
3,000 dead in China and the epidemic there has slowed down significantly. For the death toll to reach the millions they need to be infected again at a large scale, maybe a bunch of mutations too to make it deadlier.
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
plodd wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:

Killing 500 Million? lmao!
With most people the virus comes and goes without them even knowing they had the virus. Does that really sound like something that will kill 500 million people? I’m just taking your post as sarcasm though, and I don’t think any person who is intelligent would write anything this nonsensical, but I do thank you for the entertainment

Yes its so harmless thats why china quanrantined too some degree or other nearly 700 million people lmao.

Also you may want to look into event 201.

This is a pandemic simulation that was run with johnson and johnson, gates foundation and a room full of other globalists 1 month before the outbreak in china.

They used a coronavirus as their model that just happened to have almost the exact properties of covid-19.
Make of that what you you will.

Their conclusion was 65 million deaths i believe.

They are stupid if they think 65 million deaths. Just a bunch of Fear Mongers....They said the same shit about Sars and how it was going to be super horrible.......

PLUS,answer me this question, if most people who get it don't even need to be hospitalized, how does that sound so horrible and serious to you?

I will book mark your post and next year at this time or even sooner, I will private message you and just post under this topic again and and say, "what happened to the millions of deaths that were predicted?" I'm curious what your answer will be....

You missed my point entirely. Read again and think.

This is a pandemic simulation that was run with johnson and johnson, gates foundation and a room full of other globalists 1 month before the outbreak in china.

They used a coronavirus as their model that just happened to have almost the exact properties of covid-19.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
3,000 dead in China and the epidemic there has slowed down significantly. For the death toll to reach the millions they need to be infected again at a large scale, maybe a bunch of mutations too to make it deadlier.

3000 lol, give me a break.

Also masks dont help, dont let it affect your lives and no need to stock up on food, oh and no need to stop travel to and from infected areas.

Just wash your hands rofl.
"
plodd wrote:

You missed my point entirely. Read again and think.

*Cough* It is a fictional exercise.
Didn't know that Alex Jones plays PoE.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
plodd wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

3000 lol, give me a break.

Also masks dont help, dont let it affect your lives and no need to stock up on food, oh and no need to stop travel to and from infected areas.

Just wash your hands rofl.

Well. according to Plodd, Mr Doom and Gloom, we’re all going to die anyway 🙄
Last edited by Mentoya on Mar 5, 2020, 10:31:42 AM
lol, not all , just about 500 million ish. Also its not according to me i am just relating what the experts are saying.

I'm sure you will all be fine, if you keep washing your hands.
"
plodd wrote:
lol, not all , just about 500 million ish. Also its not according to me i am just relating what the experts are saying.

I'm sure you will all be fine, if you keep washing your hands.

First off, your statement is False, saying ALL the experts are saying 500 Million. There are plenty of health experts that aren’t saying that all, and when I get home this evening, I can even posts the links that prove that.

You are just being selective on what health expert you want to believe, and you choose to believe the Doom and Gloom expert who’s just trying to scare you
its okay if 500 million people will die to coronavirus, because the earth only has 11 years to live anyway.....right?

lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info