Wuhan China Coronavirus.

"
xMustard wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
to provide an immunity to it.
vaccinations do not provide any type of immunity
Yes, they do. They trigger the human IMMUNE system into manufacturing antibodies.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
it doesn't mean you're immune from ever getting the virus or sick by whatever you were vaccinated against.

vaccinations are not meant to make you immune, they're meant to give your body a head start into manufacturing antibodies vs whatever illness so that if you were to get sick with the real illness your body is more prepared....in theory
"
xMustard wrote:
it doesn't mean you're immune from ever getting the virus or sick by whatever you were vaccinated against.

vaccinations are not meant to make you immune, they're meant to give your body a head start into manufacturing antibodies vs whatever illness so that if you were to get sick with the real illness your body is more prepared....in theory

No...

If that were true we would still see cases of polio, measles, etc.., among the vaccinated population. We dont.

Vaccinations provide immunity, and herd immunity can completely eliminate a disease (polio is a very good example)
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

If that were true we would still see cases of polio, measles, etc.., among the vaccinated population. We dont.

How do you know that though? That isn't something doctors would keep track of and report.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

How do you know that though? That isn't something doctors would keep track of and report.

Cases of Polio and Measles have to be reported to the CDC immediately. (US)

I have no idea what shamans do in the jungles of Zaire, but in most civilized areas, the medical professionals take dangerous communicable diseases seriously.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

Cases of Polio and Measles have to be reported to the CDC immediately. (US)

I have no idea what shamans do in the jungles of Zaire, but in most civilized areas, the medical professionals take dangerous communicable diseases seriously.

Yeah obviously the disease would be reported, I'm talking about reporting that someone had it who'd been vaccinated.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
^ what's the difference?

If the disease is reported, the medical history of the child / adult is available. (presumably)

Most everyone is vaccinated(literally 99%+), with isolated liberal conspiracy theorists parents concerned about autism, so yeah, unknown, or unreported cases, seems incredibly unlikely, or impossible, in most communities.
- Abraham Lincoln
"
xMustard wrote:

???

The human immune system consists of multiple types of cells, what vacinations do is program the immune detection cells to pick-up on the hostile cells it wasn't familiar with.

Once that is done you are in fact immune to them.

The only case were you could argue an "if" scenario is if your immune system is compromised itself.

For example a defect in the detection cells or a low white blood cell count so an innability to win the fight even if hostile cells are detectable.

Thats why anti-vaxers are the problem they are.

1) they allow a chance for the viruses to mutate by allowing a prolonged fight inside a human organism.
2) they cause a threat to the "if" group, people with immune system that have defects.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
The human immune system consists of multiple types of cells, what vacinations do is program the immune detection cells to pick-up on the hostile cells it wasn't familiar with.

Once that is done you are in fact immune to them.

The only case were you could argue an "if" scenario is if your immune system is compromised itself.

For example a defect in the detection cells or a low white blood cell count so an innability to win the fight even if hostile cells are detectable.

Thats why anti-vaxers are the problem they are.

1) they allow a chance for the viruses to mutate by allowing a prolonged fight inside a human organism.

2) they cause a threat to the "if" group, people with immune system that have defects.
Correct, and bold mine.

However, in the specific instance of Wuhan coronavirus, the virus seems to be exceptionally mutable. Researchers have found antibody-distinct versions of the virus in infected members of the same household, which means that even a tiny pocket of unvaccinated — for instance, a single antivaxxer family — could give the virus enough "fight time" to mutate around the vaccine's immunity.

That's why I was warning earlier that Wuhan coronavirus might be flu-like in its mutability, making a "kill shot" vaccine unlikely and instead being combatted with yearly revisions of a vaccine.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
That point 1 works both ways though too. The only reason most things are a problem in the first place is because people would rather junk out to fix their problems instead of letting their body naturally adapt.

Generations of excessive drug use have made people weak.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info