Wuhan China Coronavirus.

"
jackof8lades wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:
Epidemy is fading. Worst part is behind us. World still here.

Wtf are you talking about? The situation is getting worse by the day.

.......There is a much better chance of getting hit by a car then dying from this virus.... Even if it did spread to a panademic in a year's time.... They will have vaccine by then.....
"
jackof8lades wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:
Only in your head.

I can only asume you are so scared that you are completely denying reallity, either that or you are trolling.

Fear is for the weak............
"
Mentoya wrote:
They will have vaccine by then.....
Influenza is a virus. Do we have a vaccine for that? Of course. But it's the yearly kind, because influenza mutates enough that this year's virus isn't similar enough to last year's virus for human antibodies to provide an immunity to it. That's why a person can catch the flu multiple times per lifetime.

I'm not saying there won't be a vaccine for the Wuhan coronavirus. There almost certainly will be. But the problem is that there might be many vaccines for it, especially if the virus is not contained at some point.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 22, 2020, 9:30:38 PM
"
jackof8lades wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:
Only in your head.

I can only asume you are so scared that you are completely denying reallity, either that or you are trolling.

Yeah im in fear. Keep saying that to yourself. And dont check stats on flu because youll get astonished and paralysed if Wuhan virus gets you in that state. And dont check road accidents stats also, same reason. Stay in your bubble and assign your own fear to others.
"
de99ial wrote:
"
jackof8lades wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:
Only in your head.

Yeah im in fear. Keep saying that to yourself. And dont check stats on flu because youll get astonished and paralysed if Wuhan virus gets you in that state. And dont check road accidents stats also, same reason. Stay in your bubble and assign your own fear to others.

Comparing this to the flu is beyond stupid, but he feel free to keep denying reallity.
And what bases did you have for that idiotic claim anyway? Cause that is what i was responding to in the first place, you said the worst is over.
So what evidence can you provide for that? Yeah thats right nothing at all.
The numbers are clearly increasing worldwide. So your original comment is either the wishfull thinking of a scared kid or malicious trolling, take your pick.
[Removed by Support]

Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Feb 23, 2020, 3:13:31 AM
"
jackof8lades wrote:
Comparing this to the flu is beyond stupid
Not really. Wuhan coronavirus is basically superflu. Similar mutability to prevent a single-vaccine response, similar symptoms, approximately double the spreading ability, and about 20 times the lethality of flu at a little over 2% vs 0.1%. Only the lethality is significantly different, and even then, it's arguably less scary than SARS and Mers, both of which were MORE lethal, similarly infectious, and less mutable. But mutability is a vaccine issue, and who has gotten a SARS vaccine? No one I know of.

I mean, this coronavirus is a bit scary, but it's not even the worst virus outbreak we've ever faced. This type of thing isn't new, not really; we've been here before. It's just that now our media is turbocharged for fearmongering clickbait, giving gullible audiences that feeling of woke when it's actually been this way almost forever and people were simply asleep to it. As they probably should have been.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
PPl are comparing it to the numbers scrotie and that is what is beyond stupid, it's like ppl don't know how math works.
I also don't like how it lures ppl into a false sense of security.

Also we are at the very beginning of a possible pandamic and yes at this stage it's still a possible pandamic not fullblown(although the numbers are looking worse by the day).
I imagine ppl back in the day said the same thing about the spanish flu (which yes i know it was more lethal but you get the point)
That it isn't so bad cause in the first few months of its spread not many ppl had died yet.

Now is this gonna be as bad as the spanish flu? No ofc not its less lethal for one and 2 modern sceince does account for something.
And while i do hope contaiment procedures will prove to be at least somewhat effective.(altho africa is gonna be a shitshow when it hits there full force), i don't think ppl should be taking this as lightly as they are.
[Removed by Support]

Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Feb 23, 2020, 5:10:11 AM
At the end reality will veryfie it and then we will see.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
They will have vaccine by then.....
Influenza is a virus. Do we have a vaccine for that? Of course. But it's the yearly kind, because influenza mutates enough that this year's virus isn't similar enough to last year's virus for human antibodies to provide an immunity to it. That's why a person can catch the flu multiple times per lifetime.

I'm not saying there won't be a vaccine for the Wuhan coronavirus. There almost certainly will be. But the problem is that there might be many vaccines for it, especially if the virus is not contained at some point.

Luckily the death toll is rare when you get the virus....And seems to be even more rarer outside of China...
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
to provide an immunity to it.

vaccinations do not provide any type of immunity

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info