[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Thank you for explaining the thread of hope jewel i finally got a large one for the tree but i have another question it says i should aim for 7.57 attack speed but im sitting at 7.58 does the 0.01 matter or should i do 1% attack speed lower on one of my gears? thank you in advance
"
SharkieJr wrote:
Thank you for explaining the thread of hope jewel i finally got a large one for the tree but i have another question it says i should aim for 7.57 attack speed but im sitting at 7.58 does the 0.01 matter or should i do 1% attack speed lower on one of my gears? thank you in advance

going above the Breakpoint will let you skip casts from the coc gem. so you lose a bunch of dmg. try to get to 7.5 and you're fine
I managed to get my hold on a "Enemies you kill explode, dealing 3% of their life as physical damage " aswell as a "10% chance to gain a frenzy charge on hit" Vaal Regalia.

Would this build benefit at all from this or do I lose to much not having the %ES on kill mod?
"
Slimee wrote:
I managed to get my hold on a "Enemies you kill explode, dealing 3% of their life as physical damage " aswell as a "10% chance to gain a frenzy charge on hit" Vaal Regalia.

Would this build benefit at all from this or do I lose to much not having the %ES on kill mod?

try it out, if it fits you playstyle, then keep it. Be aware that the frenzy charges maybe ruin you aps!
any sugestion for secound curse? i use curse on hit + vortex + frostbite
awakened curse on hit on lvl5 give me aditional curse. Waht is secound best offensive curse? Assains mark ? Ele weakness?
ing: Sehemyr
How do we cap spell block without 8% from watchers? or at least what's the highest we can achieve without it and from where? Thanks!
"
CREMMUS wrote:
How do we cap spell block without 8% from watchers? or at least what's the highest we can achieve without it and from where? Thanks!

without spell block on watchers eye and with my rumis active I get get 58%. I have the 5% craft on my shield, ideally I would have the 12% which would put me at 60% without the watchers eye mod.

Personally, drop the ES on hit watchers eye for the block %. That's what I did until I could afford the dual discipline. Max block feels a lot better than the ES on hit (for me) and you have leech, ES on kill, ES on block & vaal discipline anyway.
"
Eliqq wrote:
"
CREMMUS wrote:

without spell block on watchers eye and with my rumis active I get get 58%. I have the 5% craft on my shield, ideally I would have the 12% which would put me at 60% without the watchers eye mod.

Personally, drop the ES on hit watchers eye for the block %. That's what I did until I could afford the dual discipline. Max block feels a lot better than the ES on hit (for me) and you have leech, ES on kill, ES on block & vaal discipline anyway.

I see, I am looking for a base shield right now to craft because that's the only thing I know where to get a huge chunk of spell block, or I could buy a 12% block but without the recover ES on block because shit can get expensive, I just don't know how crucial it is to have the recover es on block is. I don't have the ES on kill as I feel that I don't need it and much prefer the on hit I have on my watchers, comes handy in bossing. But thanks for giving me an estimate I sure appreciate it, at least I know what I should be looking for.
I wanted to give this build a shot because I played double Cospri last league and felt a bit "oneshotty" from time to time.
At level 10 I was thinking: Ok, give this chest craft thing a shot and it turned to be this:

So I'm definately going deep on this build now and looking forward to playing it!

Anyone got a feeling about the cluster jewels? Are they worth going deep?
Can somebody look at my build and tell me if everything's okay?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info