[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Maybe I'm too dumb but I just can't figure out how to search for Thread of Hope with "large ring". Neither poe.trade nor the official site know this modifier. All I can select is "very large ring".

Can anyone help me here?
"
Snoukz wrote:
Maybe I'm too dumb but I just can't figure out how to search for Thread of Hope with "large ring". Neither poe.trade nor the official site know this modifier. All I can select is "very large ring".

Can anyone help me here?

Official: "Thread of hope" into the search field. Then press "Show filters", then enter in "Stat filters" field "Only affects Passives in # Ring", then select in drop-down list "Large".
Last edited by Unc1eFester on Mar 29, 2020, 9:24:12 PM
Author, why do you use "Conduit" node?

How much dps do you have (approximate)?
Last edited by Unc1eFester on Mar 29, 2020, 9:27:09 PM
"
Unc1eFester wrote:
Author, why do you use "Conduit" node?

How much dps do you have (approximate)?

Conduit is glancing blows with lethal pride
Hello, is it worth the money trying to switch to the cluster build with the gear I already have? I tested it out using pob and my attributes and resistances get absolutely demolished even with nicely rolled jewels. I'm currently trying to get the aps breakpoints settled as I've been kind of ignoring it until now because I'm not sure what the best way to remedy it is. Other than that I've been enjoying this build a lot and look forward to future updates.
Where does the Timeless Jewel go? In OP's guide he says;

However, on PoB Mind over Matter is not taken. There aren't any Jewel Sockets near it on PoB either.

where does it go please? Feel a bit silly.. :)
"
Xierg wrote:

However, on PoB Mind over Matter is not taken. There aren't any Jewel Sockets near it on PoB either.

moved to the right near Conduit

Will this work on 1 jewel socket? Anyway around the 1st jewel only having 1 jewel socket instead of two? The recommended 1st jewel right now costs 20 freaking ex.

EDIT : NVM I got it by trial and error. On the flip side, think I rolled a pretty high-value jewel mods on this one, although useless to our build.
Last edited by CreedAventus on Mar 30, 2020, 5:19:50 AM
"
"
Xierg wrote:

moved to the right near Conduit

Thank you!

So it should be near the two +10 intelligence minor nodes, which on PoB has Lethal Pride inserted.

Or

Near the two +6% spell damage minor nodes.

Is there a reason the PoB is wrong?
"
Hello, is it worth the money trying to switch to the cluster build with the gear I already have? I tested it out using pob and my attributes and resistances get absolutely demolished even with nicely rolled jewels. I'm currently trying to get the aps breakpoints settled as I've been kind of ignoring it until now because I'm not sure what the best way to remedy it is. Other than that I've been enjoying this build a lot and look forward to future updates.

I was doing fine with the 3.9 variation of this build, can do all contents and not a single hint of a problem, even used it in 3.10 until today. Just purely out of curiosity, I have switched to the jewel version and also because I earned a lot today from grinding. I just feel like I have enough to deck out every single part of the gear requirement now that's why I'm giving it a shot. I must say just by switching(no other gear swap aside from jews) I am 30ish ex deep just for the jewels alone and mainly because of the first large jewel being expensive AF. Other than that, it's pretty manageable. Prolly would deal with the resistances later on. Also, one other reason I'm switching is because I'm done grinding for the day but we'll have to see if it's worth it.
Last edited by CreedAventus on Mar 30, 2020, 6:13:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info