[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
Xierg wrote:
"
"
Xierg wrote:
Where does the Timeless Jewel go? In OP's guide he says;

However, on PoB Mind over Matter is not taken. There aren't any Jewel Sockets near it on PoB either.

where does it go please? Feel a bit silly.. :)

moved to the right near Conduit

Thank you!

So it should be near the two +10 intelligence minor nodes, which on PoB has Lethal Pride inserted.

Or

Near the two +6% spell damage minor nodes.

Is there a reason the PoB is wrong?

Lethal Pride goes into the socket near the two +10 int nodes, frozen trail goes into the socket near the 6% spell damage nodes.
"
CREMMUS wrote:
"
Hello, is it worth the money trying to switch to the cluster build with the gear I already have? I tested it out using pob and my attributes and resistances get absolutely demolished even with nicely rolled jewels. I'm currently trying to get the aps breakpoints settled as I've been kind of ignoring it until now because I'm not sure what the best way to remedy it is. Other than that I've been enjoying this build a lot and look forward to future updates.

I was doing fine with the 3.9 variation of this build, can do all contents and not a single hint of a problem, even used it in 3.10 until today. Just purely out of curiosity, I have switched to the jewel version and also because I earned a lot today from grinding. I just feel like I have enough to deck out every single part of the gear requirement now that's why I'm giving it a shot. I must say just by switching(no other gear swap aside from jews) I am 30ish ex deep just for the jewels alone and mainly because of the first large jewel being expensive AF. Other than that, it's pretty manageable. Prolly would deal with the resistances later on. Also, one other reason I'm switching is because I'm done grinding for the day but we'll have to see if it's worth it.

The jewel price is mostly getting both 2 jewel slots and blanketed snow + corrosive elements on the large cluster. I've gone with blanketed snow and cold to the core (trying to craft better atm) which isn't that expensive. Both medium clusters are not that hard to get - I crafted both myself and the small jewels are not expensive either. It's only when you go out of your way to min-max everything it becomes extremely expensive, so you can easily swap to the new build without investing too much by just being a bit smart about it. Then upgrade from there.
Last edited by AbsPoE on Mar 30, 2020, 7:37:03 AM
"
AbsPoE wrote:
"
CREMMUS wrote:
"
Hello, is it worth the money trying to switch to the cluster build with the gear I already have? I tested it out using pob and my attributes and resistances get absolutely demolished even with nicely rolled jewels. I'm currently trying to get the aps breakpoints settled as I've been kind of ignoring it until now because I'm not sure what the best way to remedy it is. Other than that I've been enjoying this build a lot and look forward to future updates.

I was doing fine with the 3.9 variation of this build, can do all contents and not a single hint of a problem, even used it in 3.10 until today. Just purely out of curiosity, I have switched to the jewel version and also because I earned a lot today from grinding. I just feel like I have enough to deck out every single part of the gear requirement now that's why I'm giving it a shot. I must say just by switching(no other gear swap aside from jews) I am 30ish ex deep just for the jewels alone and mainly because of the first large jewel being expensive AF. Other than that, it's pretty manageable. Prolly would deal with the resistances later on. Also, one other reason I'm switching is because I'm done grinding for the day but we'll have to see if it's worth it.

The jewel price is mostly getting both 2 jewel slots and blanketed snow + corrosive elements on the large cluster. I've gone with blanketed snow and cold to the core (trying to craft better atm) which isn't that expensive. Both medium clusters are not that hard to get - I crafted both myself and the small jewels are not expensive either. It's only when you go out of your way to min-max everything it becomes extremely expensive, so you can easily swap to the new build without investing too much by just being a bit smart about it. Then upgrade from there.

Put a live search on for the corrosive + blanketed snow jewel. I got a corrupted one for 5ex, and I probably used more currency than that trying to roll one. You can recoup your cost on some of them for around 100c, so it's not a terrible proposition trying to roll one. Just very low odds.

Also on the medium jewels another good option for one is the channeling one with hex breaker and precise focus. Gives you 30% multi and curse immunity while channeling. Good QoL and let's you permanently drop the warding flask. My shield has shock on block too though, so not sure how much people value the shock nodes.

My tree is kind of janky with some wasted points after switching. I managed to balance all 3 resists, but I can't afford to drop the node next to resourcefulness, and I have to connect to the left side of the tree through the AoE nodes because I'm 1 strength short of being able to use immortal call without those nodes.

Pretty much done, just need to downgrade one of the mediums with 4 Passives instead of 6 on another time since I had to place 1 extra passive point in there, otherwise, I lose a power charge node. But it's all good in the hood.
Last edited by CreedAventus on Mar 30, 2020, 10:29:58 AM
"
CREMMUS wrote:

Pretty much done, just need to downgrade one of the mediums with 4 Passives instead of 6 on another time since I had to place 1 extra passive point in there, otherwise, I lose a power charge node. But it's all good in the hood.

Actually 5 and 4 are the same. Both require the same amount of points to traverse.
Hey Guys,
hopefully you like the build so far, especiall with the Thread of Hope and the Cluster Jewels.

atm I got the Idea of dropping the 5 passive points on Scion Wheel for the Jewel Socket, and 1 small Cluster. would save us 8 passive points in total. In the free Cluster Jewel socket, we could place our Watchers, and then put frozen Trail in the old Watchers Jewel Socket.

additional we could take the ES nodes (1-5) arround Foresight for Additional points

we could grab then:
- Coordination to compensate attack speed if needed
- Prodigal Perfection
- Snowforged
- Discipline of the Forbidden

would increase the dps from 300k to 370k ~ 23% more dps, dropping from 10k ES to 8.8k ES which still should be fine
hey kami how is dps calculated for CoC builds like this in PoB?
"
DeuzTwoTrey wrote:
hey kami how is dps calculated for CoC builds like this in PoB?

it isn't, you have to do it on your own.

It's like:
Ice Nova hit damage 300k x Cyclone Hit Chance 100% x Cyclone Crit Chance 100% x Cyclone aps 7.5= 2.25m.

but here is some stuff that is not calculated

-> the double damage from Jewel 5% more dps
-> the shock from Cold Conduction and the increased effect of shock notes
-> Ice Noca and Frostbolt damage from Cospri
-> Vortex damage
-> Ascendancy - Opportunistic

In the End comparable from 50 other builds so far, I think that I'm doing somewhere 5m-5.5m dps at bosses with flasks. Probably 4m without flasks

I can say that I kill Kosis on fully juiced T16 within 10-15sec, if that is something you can imagine
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Mar 30, 2020, 11:32:01 AM
I got a shadow sitting for quite some time and i was wondering. In all honesty, do you guys think someone can perform well in HC if he has pretty good gear available? Like do you guys rip often even if you probably dont care, how does it compare to other build youve played? I need some inspiration for a next build but sadly aura sstacking abusing aint really what i wanna do. This looks promising.
"
Deadbringer wrote:
I got a shadow sitting for quite some time and i was wondering. In all honesty, do you guys think someone can perform well in HC if he has pretty good gear available? Like do you guys rip often even if you probably dont care, how does it compare to other build youve played? I need some inspiration for a next build but sadly aura sstacking abusing aint really what i wanna do. This looks promising.

I know 3 people who doing pretty well atm in HC, couldn't think of a better build for HC if you got the budgetand dont wanne abuse Herald.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info