[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

The last thing I rolled was the accuracy, I really wish it would have been t1 and dreamt about not having to deal with accuracy on another gear - but it wasn't. Thinking about annulling and testing the roulette and getting depressed.
Hello guys, how i can calculate or see my real damage in POB

Ice nova show:

Average hit: 122433
Total DPS 243368

"

----------------
in Progress

Question & Answer
Why is my dps so low?
Spoiler
aaa

Why is my defensive so bad?
Spoiler
aaa

Questions to add:
Your POB tree varies very much from your tree this league.
1. Do you feel your tree currently is better than the POB tree?

I did it! <3

Rolled without the jewel sockets, and I wanted to sleep. So I slammed it with an ex, and now I'm wide awake again :)
Last edited by IrishRoyal on Mar 28, 2020, 9:17:13 PM
What happened to BP2? Is it back to only 14 to 51 only?
"
krisyan07 wrote:
What happened to BP2? Is it back to only 14 to 51 only?

removed it, cause its not anymore recommended to do it. Do instead the new tree with 7.5 aps, cluster jewels and thread of Hope
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Mar 29, 2020, 1:10:45 AM
Thread of Hope - can't see where it goes in the passive tree on PoB, could someone help me out please? I have it but don't know where to put it.. :)
its too hard to find this jewel with 2 jewel sockets....?!?!
"
NaGoyahII wrote:
its too hard to find this jewel with 2 jewel sockets....?!?!

Found it thanks, wrong PoB..
"
Krazi wrote:

I farmed a lot of White/Yellow maps since it was early on anyways, and a LOT of sacrifice fragments.

Doing the sacrifice fragments itself was making most of my money for my cospri ( most I made in one day doing them was 4 exalts )

When doing the sacrifice fragments, I made a lot of Jeweller's/ Fusing's and either vendoring the 6L for divines or selling them if they were good enough.

thank you very much for detailed explanation

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info