[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Hey guys. Can someone take a look at my charcacter (Kain_Spin) and help me with what to upgrade next? I would suggest recrafting my helmet and after that switch to the version with cluster jewels? I Can also recraft my boots i guess after
And how do I craft the cluster jewels (the large one with 4 mods). Is it alt spam or alch/scouring / chaos spam and pray? Every piece of gear you add to your build jumps to 10-15ex in a few hours or less.
Can u do sirus 8 easily with this build?
"
Meltis wrote:
Can u do sirus 8 easily with this build?

Since I almost did Sirus 5 (1% hp) and I suck at bosses and have suboptimal gear (no corrupted blood), you quite certainly can if you know the fight. 14 cdr has enough damage to do it.

i have 41k unbuffed on nova, and 86k in fight. (around 220k in POB)

So I got the 84 boot shaper base for cheap and hit it with some dense fossils...
I kinda got lucky and annuled the bad mod off 1 in 4. So now I have these meta crafting boots, which seem nice, just not for this build.

3 crafting mods
+ shield
+ movement, movement chill, or antifreeze

These should be worth atleast a few Ex right, otherwise ill just use em myself until i can get 52% cdr, which will be a while.
Last edited by pmpch on Mar 29, 2020, 8:26:20 AM
Changelog:
- updated pastebin -> saved 2 passive points at the starting tree
- switched Inspiration for awakened added cold damage support, cause we got
enough crit chance and it doesn't work with a -3 mana cost ring
- added info on rings

mostly done with the build, doesn't see any improvements so far. Maybe get the Synthesised Frostbite on hit ring, but would me cost a mirror. Could take then awakened added cold to cospri setup instead of Frostbite

--------------

would add a video of a Tier 16 map with 5x Delirium Orbs, scarabs, sextants, master and zana Beyond. But servers are today a bit shitty. Maybe I got luck the next days
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Mar 29, 2020, 11:11:14 AM
I have a question regarding Threads of Hope on the PoB it states that it takes up Heart of Ice,Utmost Intellect,Light Eater and Arcane Focus but when i socket the Thread of Hope the Ring doesnt reach out that far to allcolate the nodes??? is there something wrong with my jewel?
"
SharkieJr wrote:
I have a question regarding Threads of Hope on the PoB it states that it takes up Heart of Ice,Utmost Intellect,Light Eater and Arcane Focus but when i socket the Thread of Hope the Ring doesnt reach out that far to allcolate the nodes??? is there something wrong with my jewel?

There are 4 radii, small, medium, large, very large. You need the large one. That's the reason I paid 100c for large and -10. So either buy one for 10C and try your luck with Divine Orb, or you wait for a trade to become available.

Odds are 1 in 44 if you want -10.
Last edited by pmpch on Mar 29, 2020, 11:55:19 AM
Will it be worth going both Cluster tree and 52% cdr?
Any shenanigans we can do with Voices + Heraldry + Purposeful Harbringer?
There is 3 2 PoB's for alternative tree with clusters, what I should use?
"
abdemon wrote:
There is 3 2 PoB's for alternative tree with clusters, what I should use?

they 2 are the same

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info