[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
eeluve wrote:
"
Krazi wrote:

I used this build as my league starter and currently in the 50ex section

very nice:

1. might not be the best thread for this, yet would be silly not to show some curiosity, since it worked for you with this same build. what exactly you mostly profited from on your way, obviously we will be similarly limited to content at specific build stages. especially early on, but in general as well

I farmed a lot of White/Yellow maps since it was early on anyways, and a LOT of sacrifice fragments.

Doing the sacrifice fragments itself was making most of my money for my cospri ( most I made in one day doing them was 4 exalts )

When doing the sacrifice fragments, I made a lot of Jeweller's/ Fusing's and either vendoring the 6L for divines or selling them if they were good enough.
Last edited by Krazi on Mar 28, 2020, 1:16:15 PM
Hey.
Could You tell me what should I do to achieve 10+ aps? getting currency now for Awakened CoC with which i'll get 52% CDR (20% belt 15% boots + gem). Currently with tailwind without onslaught i've got 7,45 APS

Nice cluster, 35% increased effect give 8% ES and 6% all res *2.

"
DagonQQ wrote:
Hey.
Could You tell me what should I do to achieve 10+ aps? getting currency now for Awakened CoC with which i'll get 52% CDR (20% belt 15% boots + gem). Currently with tailwind without onslaught i've got 7,45 APS

I had the 52% CDR version, I had 9.86 APS while I used it. I'd link the PoB but my PoB decided to crash on start up as of this morning.

The best way I can explain it is drop everything from the templar AOE nodes and left of those (keeping the AS nodes there) and path down into the scion starting area from where you pop in your energy from within and grab the AS nodes + jewel socket there. Then spend 2 points in the shadow area to grab Coordination (Go left from where you're getting the accuracy nodes)

I got it with tailwind, and no onslaught flask.
"
Eliqq wrote:
"
DagonQQ wrote:
Hey.

I had the 52% CDR version, I had 9.86 APS while I used it. I'd link the PoB but my PoB decided to crash on start up as of this morning.

The best way I can explain it is drop everything from the templar AOE nodes and left of those (keeping the AS nodes there) and path down into the scion starting area from where you pop in your energy from within and grab the AS nodes + jewel socket there. Then spend 2 points in the shadow area to grab Coordination (Go left from where you're getting the accuracy nodes)

I got it with tailwind, and no onslaught flask.

Well could try it but gone for Cluster jewels DPS version so idk if it would be better to leave them and go for some AS then or keep and try to figure somehow some AS from like Frenzy charges/Onslaught or somehow
Looking through this guide and the replies since 3.10 hit, it seems to be a build to change into later - it seems expensive and there's nothing about levelling

So I guess it's a case of finding a levelling build that's reasonably close to this (so there's not much to change later on)?
"
Looking through this guide and the replies since 3.10 hit, it seems to be a build to change into later - it seems expensive and there's nothing about levelling

So I guess it's a case of finding a levelling build that's reasonably close to this (so there's not much to change later on)?

What I do to level as CoC is play whatever until 44.

Then you get:

Widowmaker (high base crit)
Lycosidae (Cannot be evaded)
Tabula
Mutewind Whispersteps (flat cold to spells, spell crit)
Ungils Harmony (Crit)
Maligaros Virtuosity (Capped multi, added crit)
Gifts From Above (Crit Ring)
Praxis (Mana cost)

Goldrim, + elemental resist temple belt (String of servitude I think?)

Cyclone - Cast on Crit - Increased Critical Strikes - Frostbolt - Ice Nova - Hypothermia/Inspiration

Do not switch until level 44, and ensure you have the first ascendancy (Unstable Infusion)
this build work with Shavronnes Wrappings?
"
Eliqq wrote:
Spoiler
"

Then you get:

Tabula
Ungils Harmony (Crit)
Praxis (Mana cost)

Cyclone - Cast on Crit - Increased Critical Strikes - Frostbolt - Ice Nova - Hypothermia/Inspiration

Do not switch until level 44, and ensure you have the first ascendancy (Unstable Infusion)

Many thanks for taking the time to reply in such detail. The problem is I probably can't afford one of those items! Is it viable to use the final build (or parts of it) and just struggle through the story in a sort of SSF way? I guess I should probably find another build.
"
"
Eliqq wrote:
Spoiler
"

Then you get:

Tabula
Ungils Harmony (Crit)
Praxis (Mana cost)

Many thanks for taking the time to reply in such detail. The problem is I probably can't afford one of those items! Is it viable to use the final build (or parts of it) and just struggle through the story in a sort of SSF way? I guess I should probably find another build.

If you cannot afford the 30c in leveling items, you cannot afford any part of this build.
Last edited by Eliqq on Mar 28, 2020, 5:33:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info