[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
Xierg wrote:
"
Krazi wrote:
"
eeluve wrote:
"Conservation of Energy" - I can't find in in my talent tree even via search .. but have other Spell Leech options, such as: LightEater, EtherealFeast, SoulThief(this one we pick). But Conservation is googleable as a valid trait, why am I not seeing it???? And could someone reply to the "when do I pick CI and Reaver" question? Also just checked the market, Cospri's is at least 3ex .. and you're saying you play this as league starter?

I used this build as my league starter and currently in the 50ex section

@Krazi

You used this build? As in the build this thread is about? Cool, well done :)

Would really love to know what skills and the types of gear, weapon and chest especially, you used before Cospri. I have a nice Cospri but can't use it for ages. I'm still level 48 on my assassin.

I bought a cheap 6L with the right colors for the setup

- Found my old gear

Last edited by Krazi on Mar 28, 2020, 5:36:09 AM
"
Xierg wrote:
Any suggestions for skills/items to use while levelling?

Farmed up enough currency now to make this work. Most items are minimum level 70+ for this build. Any suggestions what to use until then?

Also not many 6L chests for sale with the mods we're after?

You can use any variant of trap build since they're mostly good to go on the fly, or even ED but it's a lot squishier. Then respec at 70 or the earliest you want to this build. Pretty how I did it.
"
CREMMUS wrote:
"
Xierg wrote:
Any suggestions for skills/items to use while levelling?

Farmed up enough currency now to make this work. Most items are minimum level 70+ for this build. Any suggestions what to use until then?

Also not many 6L chests for sale with the mods we're after?

You can use any variant of trap build since they're mostly good to go on the fly, or even ED but it's a lot squishier. Then respec at 70 or the earliest you want to this build. Pretty how I did it.

Thank you and thank you Krazi for the gear links, want to sell it? :)
"
Krazi wrote:

very nice:

1. might not be the best thread for this, yet would be silly not to show some curiosity, since it worked for you with this same build. what exactly you mostly profited from on your way, obviously we will be similarly limited to content at specific build stages. especially early on, but in general as well

2. guys. how exactly does crit with cyclone proc CoC'ed gems per swing/tick? the more targets you hit with cyclone, the higher are the chances for CoC-linked gem spell to proc, or regardless of the amount of targets you hit, it either procs per swing/tick or it does not. trying to figure if I get rewarded for hitting as many mobs as I can on encounters where you might choose to hit just one first or smthg like that

3. super noob question, since that's what I yet am in this game: we start with 3 power charges(hidden?) and then enable the chance to generate them via UnstableInfusion, adding one more == 4. and then several more via skill tree passives? is that all I need to know about power charges?:)

p.s: also the crit chance in this game .. I did expect numbers like 40-60% to give more than just several cyclone crit chance %s. but that's just an observation based on comparison to other similar games.
"
eeluve wrote:
"
Krazi wrote:

very nice:

1. might not be the best thread for this, yet would be silly not to show some curiosity, since it worked for you with this same build. what exactly you mostly profited from on your way, obviously we will be similarly limited to content at specific build stages. especially early on, but in general as well

2. guys. how exactly does crit with cyclone proc CoC'ed gems per swing/tick? the more targets you hit with cyclone, the higher are the chances for CoC-linked gem spell to proc, or regardless of the amount of targets you hit, it either procs per swing/tick or it does not. trying to figure if I get rewarded for hitting as many mobs as I can on encounters where you might choose to hit just one first or smthg like that

3. super noob question, since that's what I yet am in this game: we start with 3 power charges(hidden?) and then enable the chance to generate them via UnstableInfusion, adding one more == 4. and then several more via skill tree passives? is that all I need to know about power charges?:)

p.s: also the crit chance in this game .. I did expect numbers like 40-60% to give more than just several cyclone crit chance %s. but that's just an observation based on comparison to other similar games.

2) it triggers on crit, capped at the Bp / aps you got
3) yes

-----------

updated the video for Simulacrum, wave 10-20 now and should be less laggy. Also its with my current Gear. pastebin is in the description

edit: played the hole time with -3 mana cost ring, for free cyclone. That sucked my Inspiration gem. Played the hole time with a 5 link. Changed it to awa added cold 5/20. still been crit capped and got 37% more dps now :D. Have to make a Warning for it on the guide
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Mar 28, 2020, 8:42:59 AM
Kami, why are you uploading skill tree to imgur and not provide like a poeplanner link or smthg alike, the way most people do. Ain't the latter one more reliable? From a "follower" of your build point of view it definitely would be.

Also. I kind of understand reply to the #2. But, maybe rephrase it or just simplify: does hitting more targets with cyclone increase my chance for CRIT to happen?
Last edited by eeluve on Mar 28, 2020, 8:14:22 AM
With mistwalker attack speed added to my gloves, I'm at 6.55 attack rate with my cyclone.
I don't see anywhere I can push this higher, so I think if I understand it right, I meet the requirement
BP 0 0-13% Cooldown reduction <6.06 aps
BP 1 14%-51% Cooldown reduction <7.57 aps

I have a lvl 2 awakened cast on crit, providing 13% cooldown + 20% on belt.

Once I get the gem to lvl 5, it will be 22%, so I can then drop the belt, and look for one with higher ES / utility if needed right?

Also to add, getting corrosive + blanket snow + 2 jewel sockets on a large cluster is a nightmare...
Went through countless currency trying it.
Ended up with blast freeze, corrosive elements, disorienting display + 2 jewel sockets.

medium and small were very easy to craft.
Last edited by IrishRoyal on Mar 28, 2020, 8:21:16 AM
I feel your pain, I ended up with blanketed snow and cold-blooded killer and broke :)

I am not a smart person when it comes to builds and this one is for me a bit more difficult (sorry I am 50 and old :P) but I think i am on the right way.

If anyone could have a look at my char that would be appreciated.
So I've been trying to figure my belt situation out for a while. Had a couple failed awakener orb slams to get CDR and ES%. I started throwing dense fossils at one of my bricks and got the below. It's too bad the mana prefix is there, but I think I have to keep this and craft the res I need. I don't want to brick another thing with an annul. I do have a Leo slam in my syndicate though...

Without divines or catalysts it's giving me 600 ES already.

save 2 passives by dropping Shadow starter elemental nodes and going with intelligence nodes starter path, then connect it to the rest of the tree with the strength node above the Shadow energy leech wheel and drop the 2 energy nodes connecting the tree previously
Last edited by wormicek on Mar 28, 2020, 12:33:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info