[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
There is also a passive on the small cluster nodes called
Conservation of Energy.

8% increased maximum Energy Shield
0.3% of Spell Damage Leeched as Energy Shield
20% increased Maximum total Recovery per second from Energy Shield Leech

That one is nice, but so hard to not use Energy from Naught for +100 flat ES
"Conservation of Energy" - I can't find in in my talent tree even via search .. but have other Spell Leech options, such as: LightEater, EtherealFeast, SoulThief(this one we pick). But Conservation is googleable as a valid trait, why am I not seeing it???? And could someone reply to the "when do I pick CI and Reaver" question? Also just checked the market, Cospri's is at least 3ex .. and you're saying you play this as league starter?
"
eeluve wrote:
"Conservation of Energy" - I can't find in in my talent tree even via search .. but have other Spell Leech options, such as: LightEater, EtherealFeast, SoulThief(this one we pick). But Conservation is googleable as a valid trait, why am I not seeing it???? And could someone reply to the "when do I pick CI and Reaver" question? Also just checked the market, Cospri's is at least 3ex .. and you're saying you play this as league starter?

Conservation of Energy is a notable on a small cluster jewel.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/0Yd838YFg

This build is not a league starter. There's notes in the first post about leveling.
Last edited by IrishRoyal on Mar 27, 2020, 8:52:39 PM
"
NSUCK wrote:
"
Conservation of Energy.

Alternatively you can use Thread of Hope Jewel (Large radius) and get the leech from the skill tree, as was posted about 10 pages back.
"
pmpch wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:
"
Conservation of Energy.

Alternatively you can use Thread of Hope Jewel (Large radius) and get the leech from the skill tree, as was posted about 10 pages back.

oh, I know :) I use that.
I'm just letting the other guy know of another source of spell leech.
"
eeluve wrote:

I used this build as my league starter and currently in the 50ex section
i had a spare gem so i used War Banner for that extra %accuracy
Just gotta link it. threw 500 fuses so far but oh well. Still felt like crafting. 5 dense and 1 divine later

Any suggestions for skills/items to use while levelling?

Farmed up enough currency now to make this work. Most items are minimum level 70+ for this build. Any suggestions what to use until then?

Also not many 6L chests for sale with the mods we're after?
"
Krazi wrote:
"
eeluve wrote:

I used this build as my league starter and currently in the 50ex section

@Krazi

You used this build? As in the build this thread is about? Cool, well done :)

Would really love to know what skills and the types of gear, weapon and chest especially, you used before Cospri. I have a nice Cospri but can't use it for ages. I'm still level 48 on my assassin.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info