[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:

Finally , after 300 try !

Nice one. Don't need the accuracy in gloves now.
"
NSUCK wrote:
"
CREMMUS wrote:

The first attempt at Simulacrum, rewards didn't drop, I didn't see the boss, all dead wth is going on.

I did Simulacrum yesterday and got Kosis on wave 19. The whole thing was very easy.

I did a 5x delirium orb t16 map. Which is insane. It was a breeze. Kosis is 10x harder on these maps than in the Simulacrum. It took several minutes to kill him. He did 1 shot me once. I don't recommend doing this unless your build is at least at the mid level gear state, but, it is easily doable with this build.

With the recent changes, and ignite damage w/ cinderswallow, my DPS is feeling very good now. Bosses are starting to melt. I had 2 10m DPS characters last league, this doesn't feel like them, but its much closer than before. I'd say it feels like a 4-6m DPS build to me right now.

Hmm.. need to look into cinderswallow. How much ES do you have? Same deal with me on 100% delirious t16 and one-shot by Kosis on his jump attack, otherwise not bad. What do we need to do to prevent the one-shots from happening?

Freeze is an issue too. I understand why Kami went for immune boots.
Last edited by Kaegyn on Mar 27, 2020, 6:28:27 PM
"
Schwachsinn wrote:
How do you get to 75/75 block with the 3.10 gear? PoB shows only 30-40%, is it because of the Lethal Pride? How do I determine if a Lethal Pride I buy adds block chance?

Edit the Lethal Pride in POB.

Lethal Pride
Cobalt Jewel
Quality: 0
Implicits: 0
100% More Block Chance
100% More Spell Block Chance
+40 strength
Just swapped to the cluster jewel version. Damage went up an insane amount, lost about 1400 ES. Survivability definitely feels lower, but not very much so. I have a lot to improve on (Belt/Boots are my next focus)

Only thing that I don't like that will take a lot of getting used to is the drastically smaller AoE you get with this verion. Oh well.

Here's my gear

"
Kaegyn wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:
"
CREMMUS wrote:

The first attempt at Simulacrum, rewards didn't drop, I didn't see the boss, all dead wth is going on.

I did Simulacrum yesterday and got Kosis on wave 19. The whole thing was very easy.

I did a 5x delirium orb t16 map. Which is insane. It was a breeze. Kosis is 10x harder on these maps than in the Simulacrum. It took several minutes to kill him. He did 1 shot me once. I don't recommend doing this unless your build is at least at the mid level gear state, but, it is easily doable with this build.

With the recent changes, and ignite damage w/ cinderswallow, my DPS is feeling very good now. Bosses are starting to melt. I had 2 10m DPS characters last league, this doesn't feel like them, but its much closer than before. I'd say it feels like a 4-6m DPS build to me right now.

Hmm.. need to look into cinderswallow. How much ES do you have? Same deal with me on 100% delirious t16 and one-shot by Kosis on his jump attack, otherwise not bad. What do we need to do to prevent the one-shots from happening?

Freeze is an issue too. I understand why Kami went for immune boots.

I have 9300 right now. I'm not sure about preventing them other than getting more ES. Last league I had a 27k ES character and still got one shot once or twice on the way to level 99.
what do you need to make Ghost Reaver work? some affixes on gear or what? need detailed explanation pls, couldn't be googled for and not obvious at all based on descriptions solely.
"
eeluve wrote:
what do you need to make Ghost Reaver work? some affixes on gear or what? need detailed explanation pls, couldn't be googled for and not obvious at all based on descriptions solely.

ES Leech Gem in Cospri, or from Light Eater in passive tree
"
eeluve wrote:

ES Leech Gem in Cospri, or from Light Eater in passive tree
I don't see Light Eater in your tree and for now and yet for a very long time I'll be fully following everything on your guide. Does it mean I only pick Reaver and CI when I have Cospri's with gems prepared? ~70ish lvl. Is there an ES minimum req as well where I should do this, like 2.5k+(I've seen someone mention in other thread), maybe even more etc?
There is also a passive on the small cluster nodes called
Conservation of Energy.

8% increased maximum Energy Shield
0.3% of Spell Damage Leeched as Energy Shield
20% increased Maximum total Recovery per second from Energy Shield Leech

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info