[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
CREMMUS wrote:

The first attempt at Simulacrum, rewards didn't drop, I didn't see the boss, all dead wth is going on.

I did Simulacrum yesterday and got Kosis on wave 19. The whole thing was very easy.

I did a 5x delirium orb t16 map. Which is insane. It was a breeze. Kosis is 10x harder on these maps than in the Simulacrum. It took several minutes to kill him. He did 1 shot me once. I don't recommend doing this unless your build is at least at the mid level gear state, but, it is easily doable with this build.

With the recent changes, and ignite damage w/ cinderswallow, my DPS is feeling very good now. Bosses are starting to melt. I had 2 10m DPS characters last league, this doesn't feel like them, but its much closer than before. I'd say it feels like a 4-6m DPS build to me right now.
"
NSUCK wrote:
"
CREMMUS wrote:

The first attempt at Simulacrum, rewards didn't drop, I didn't see the boss, all dead wth is going on.

I did Simulacrum yesterday and got Kosis on wave 19. The whole thing was very easy.

I did a 5x delirium orb t16 map. Which is insane. It was a breeze. Kosis is 10x harder on these maps than in the Simulacrum. It took several minutes to kill him. He did 1 shot me once. I don't recommend doing this unless your build is at least at the mid level gear state, but, it is easily doable with this build.

With the recent changes, and ignite damage w/ cinderswallow, my DPS is feeling very good now. Bosses are starting to melt. I had 2 10m DPS characters last league, this doesn't feel like them, but its much closer than before. I'd say it feels like a 4-6m DPS build to me right now.

Oh he spawned at lvl 19? No wonder I didn't see him, since you would expect a boss at the last level.

5x deli orbs on t16 sounds fun! Let me give that a shot after I level!

How do you guys even play characters with that much damage every league. I dropped a mirror just yesterday and this is why I am looking at this build - I can't imagine how you would even get close to doing that every league.

I just went over all the items and I am getting super close to 140ex for the full build (3.10 gear example). I am not entirely sure if I want to start buying stuff, just to have one last piece of gear get too expensive at the end... hm.
How do you get to 75/75 block with the 3.10 gear? PoB shows only 30-40%, is it because of the Lethal Pride? How do I determine if a Lethal Pride I buy adds block chance?
"
Schwachsinn wrote:
How do you guys even play characters with that much damage every league. I dropped a mirror just yesterday and this is why I am looking at this build - I can't imagine how you would even get close to doing that every league.

I just went over all the items and I am getting super close to 140ex for the full build (3.10 gear example). I am not entirely sure if I want to start buying stuff, just to have one last piece of gear get too expensive at the end... hm.

Some people are very good at farming early, or run lab. A lot of people are good at flipping items. Even more so this league since a lot of people are stuck working from home, they spend a lot of the day flipping items and mix maxing their gear (guilty) rather than playing.

"
Schwachsinn wrote:
How do you get to 75/75 block with the 3.10 gear? PoB shows only 30-40%, is it because of the Lethal Pride? How do I determine if a Lethal Pride I buy adds block chance?

Yes its because of the lethal pride (glancing blows). You want one that says 'warriors under Kilova'
Last edited by NSUCK on Mar 27, 2020, 10:33:10 AM
What order should the "big" items be bought in? ( BiS Belt/boots/Bottled Faith/shield with ES on block/ chest with ES on kill, etc ) . Wondering as someone who already has the relatively cheap ones ( Cospri, amulet, decent gear in other slots ,etc.) and looking to get the best bang for buck.
"
BogdaNz wrote:
What order should the "big" items be bought in? ( BiS Belt/boots/Bottled Faith/shield with ES on block/ chest with ES on kill, etc ) . Wondering as someone who already has the relatively cheap ones ( Cospri, amulet, decent gear in other slots ,etc.) and looking to get the best bang for buck.

Personally I got a good chest/shield first because I felt I might change gloves/boots/belt/helm over time. At first I spent under 1ex on those 4, as time went on I spent more on them, looked for good deals, rounded out my resists.

I got more luxury items later, corrupted blood jewel, awakened CoC, watcher's eye, etc. I got bottled faith last.
"
NSUCK wrote:
"
CREMMUS wrote:

You may want to change frostbolt infront of ice nova in your Cospri :)
Alright guys this is where I am right now with gears. Any recommendations on what to work on next?
POB: https://pastebin.com/06wcXVCz
Last edited by franzisk on Mar 27, 2020, 6:06:01 PM

Finally , after 300 try !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info