[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
new video is up of Simulacrum of the last 5 waves, otherwise video would be to long for youtube

I just leveled up so did some bossing / whatever.

Simulacrum felt super easy, killed kosis without dropping below half ES. Build starts to feel really buttery after ~60 ex
"
"
Kaegyn wrote:
Nice changes Kami, looks good..

I am doing the crafting thing again too trying to replace some junk. My shield was the only piece I got pretty lucky on

Nice one, I'm searching for a ahield like this one to drop Rumi's for a offensive flask

Which flask would you recommend?
Speaking of flasks.. Surgeon's silver flask is great, re-charges on boss fights.

"
NSUCK wrote:
Speaking of flasks.. Surgeon's silver flask is great, re-charges on boss fights.

Any reason not using all surgeons?
"
Kaegyn wrote:
"
"
Kaegyn wrote:
Nice changes Kami, looks good..

I am doing the crafting thing again too trying to replace some junk. My shield was the only piece I got pretty lucky on

Nice one, I'm searching for a ahield like this one to drop Rumi's for a offensive flask

Which flask would you recommend?

forget about that one, I forgot that I would still need then get some Attack Block somewhere.
"
Kaegyn wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:

hm interesting Idea, could be really nice on bosses

probably use at longer fights like Sirus or conquerer
Got sorted with my gear for now, alot of upgrades to do so im curious where i should go for next upgrades? Think my PoB showed i had 6,06 APS and im pretty new to this type of stuff, so would appreciate help

As edit, i know about the anointment and getting aspect of spider with enlighten 4, sorting those first
Last edited by Dreamalive on Mar 26, 2020, 4:03:44 PM
"
Kaegyn wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:

I tried, then looked it up. It can't roll on Diamond flasks.
Im sure this gets better once you got the CDR/other stuff (no ex to buy things) but idk how your getting 180k ice nova... i got like 7.4k on mine and only thing im really missing damage wise is the flask and ammy (also 3/4 gem lvls) but i dont think that is going to boost my damage 170k lol

I also feel leech is useless but thats likely cause my damage is so low and i have low es right now

My cyclone slayer build cost like 40c to buy the weapons and is way better than this so far (have to use slayer to kill bosses and stuff on my CoC lol)
"
"
Kaegyn wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:

hm interesting Idea, could be really nice on bosses

probably use at longer fights like Sirus or conquerer

Another idea to combine with the thread of hope...

Get cinderswallow

Ideally 3% es gained on kill. Bottom mods you can do movement speed, life leech (ES), or crit chance.

You take 'Breath of flames' via thread of hope, it gives you 20% chance to ignite. Then cinderswallow make enemies take 10% increased damage (so it works like bottled faith).

Sounds like a huge DPS upgrade, and you get to keep onslaught. This should work right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info