[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Hi, this build looks good and I wanted to try it out..
I noticed that the build has 2 Ice Nova's.. 1 in the sword and 1 in the armor.
Because I'm still figuring things out in the game.. and this is the first time I see this kind of thing. so I'm wondering if there is any reason why you put 2 of the same kind of gems in the build ^_^
"
DestinyOG7 wrote:
Because I'm still figuring things out in the game.. and this is the first time I see this kind of thing. so I'm wondering if there is any reason why you put 2 of the same kind of gems in the build ^_^

1 you trigger yourself, and 1 is triggerd by the sword (read the description on it)
"
nikeyla wrote:
"
MarkArne wrote:
Hi, is there a friendly soul who can take a look on my build ?

I Cant kill any rare/bosses atm, and i dont get it.

THX.

You have literally no defensive mechanic. Missing es on hit watchers eye and es recovery on block from your shield

I dont die, it just take like 3min. to kill a t16 boss.
"
ScraZzy wrote:
Till i get good ES itens i'll stay life with the Life build.

Kami I got yesterday a Farrul's Fur and I'm using Aspect of Cat with it, got a good survivability but Idk if I'm loosing DPS with that Frenzy / Attack speed buff.

Is that worth it?

import your build and check your aps on cyclone with all things that let you get attack speed (onslaught, tailwind, frenzy in your case). The aps shouldnt be higher then your BP you got. 6,06aps without cdr, 7,5 aps if you got at least 14% cdr
"
"
DestinyOG7 wrote:

1 you trigger yourself, and 1 is triggerd by the sword (read the description on it)

I used POB sorry :/
Hey could someone look into my build (POB below) and let me know what I should upgrade next for some more damage?

I find i'm able to do the content but my damage is really low (Similurciam boss take like 8-9 min to kill and usually kills me once or twice due to flasks running out)

You can either use POB or just look my character up as it is on public.

The one thing that doesn't show up on PoB is the thread of fate jewel I am using in the jewel socket beside instability.

I use it to get the following nodes:

Heart of Ice
Utmost Intelligence
Arcane Focus
Breath of Ryme
and will also be getting Light eater in a few levels.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I was thinking of getting another Circle of Fear or a Opal ring with 3x damage modifiers.

https://pastebin.com/jU4YaDCc

Thanks in advance
Does anyone have the formula for calculating the DPS with this build? Tried searching the thread but can't seem to find it, pretty sure I saw it somewhere here.
nvm,
this build is too strong and tanky
ty too much!
Last edited by hotshotgghot on Mar 26, 2020, 1:39:12 PM
new video is up of Simulacrum of the last 5 waves, otherwise video would be to long for youtube
I have noticed quite a few people still don't know about Path of Building Community Fork (formerly known as LocalIdentity's fork) that includes many extra features not found in the base version of PoB.

The features include:
• Pantheon support
• Support for Elusive and Nightblade support gem
• Incremental shock values
• Thread of Hope support
• Impale DPS support
• Search for all dropdown boxes
• More tree highlighting options for node power
• List of recently imported accounts to the Import/Export Build tab

The instructions on how to install the fork can be found here: https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info