[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
NSUCK wrote:

Another idea to combine with the thread of hope...

Get cinderswallow

Ideally 3% es gained on kill. Bottom mods you can do movement speed, life leech (ES), or crit chance.

You take 'Breath of flames' via thread of hope, it gives you 20% chance to ignite. Then cinderswallow make enemies take 10% increased damage (so it works like bottled faith).

Sounds like a huge DPS upgrade, and you get to keep onslaught. This should work right?

You can add this with sadist on clusters jewel ! 20% more.
awesome build ty
Dang the thread of hope doesn't allow us to get breath of flames. It just misses the radius.
Hey everyone, I'm hoping people with more experience using this build could point me in the right direction.Currently sometimes I'm struggling with some metamorph bosses that generally my summoner can destroy, however in general mapping with this build is great.

I'm looking for advice for which should be my next upgrades since I'm not entirely sure where to go from here. I'm thinking of using the thread of hope for more passives but that's really the only idea I have.

My current gear:

I also have jewels with the shock when chilled + 2 energy from naught + cold exposure + block crit/mult + crit double damage ( not sure how to link jewels from passive tree).

Also what are peoples thoughts on running blasphemy + enfeeble instead of Aspect of the spider.I'm not really show how good spider is given its only 10% increased and seems curses could outperform it.
Last edited by IShouldBeCoding92 on Mar 26, 2020, 6:23:43 PM
"
NSUCK wrote:
Dang the thread of hope doesn't allow us to get breath of flames. It just misses the radius.

but we have to drop Tailwind, correct me if I'm wrong
"
"
NSUCK wrote:

but we have to drop Tailwind, correct me if I'm wrong

I'm not sure what you're asking here? Earlier I was saying we can use cinderswallow and then via thread of hope take breath of flames on the tree to get the bonus "enemies take 10% more dmg". But when the servers came back up I put thread of hope in and it just misses breath of flames.

Since that won't work I was looking at ignite on the wiki and saw this

"A hit of damage that has a chance to ignite is capable of inflicting ignite. Critical strikes inherently have a 100% chance to ignite."

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but this means if we have fire damage anywhere, we are already igniting every enemy.

So my gear for example this otherwise useless looking mod of fire damage actually enables me to use the cinderswallow bonus damage enemies receive?

Just so others reading are aware, when an item says 'take increased damage' it is actually a huge bonus to damage because it comes in on the other side of the calculation (similar to bottled faith).
Last edited by NSUCK on Mar 26, 2020, 6:48:33 PM
Hey guys,

After patch for whatever reason, I can't accurately get my APS, it says 12, I don't think so. Either fork got broken or I am missing something.

Please check from your end what it really shows https://pastebin.com/xtVhPFGJ

TIA

Trying to decide between these 2 shields.

First one, 1163 more ES, 2 min power charges, and I can re-allocate fire res, and allow me to get better boots.. I can remove the craft, and get 5% spell block chance.

Second one, 12% block chance, and ES recovery on block.

Using first one, I have 64% spell block chance.
second one, 75% capped spell block chance.

I have a reasonable amount of leech already, due to watcher's eye, chest recovery, and ghost reaver. But considering changing that too.

How vital is the ES recovery on block chance on the shield, compared to 1k+ ES..
Last edited by IrishRoyal on Mar 26, 2020, 8:12:57 PM
Good evening.

I just spent the better part of a day transforming my 5.5k HP Assassin into a CI version. This cost me around 22-25 EX, not counting the Cospri's/Gems which I already owned.

Current stats:

9.3k ES (10k should be easy with Crystal belt and +2 skill points)
7.41 APS with 14 CDR from belt
Cyclone (ACC 2066, 94%) has 89% crit change with 6 Power charges. Nova has 100% crit.

Build feels solid for this investment. I started to exp again, approaching 94.
Cold pen from 4 seems very strong for bossing than what I had before. The -9 Helm craft seems like a trap for players on a budget, it seems too hard to get combined with other useful stats.

Btw. Thread of Hope (perfect stats: 100C) is awesome.

Already owned.

This was like 40C or something, don't remember. Anyway, the Accuracy made this an instant buy.

This was 12 ex, so rather pricey. The base was 3 ex at that point. Assuming 6 ex for the fusings, I would have had to craft those stats with Dense for 3 ex. Did the math, and considered this unlikely. The listing had lower stats in trade so I divine it twice for +25 ES up and 4% instead of 3. It also has two white sockets which is nice.

This cost 4ex just for the base. It doesn't have the stat I wanted, but is usable for now, and can be Dense crafted later.

Crafting flex slot, decent accuracy and good es. ~ 50C

These were like 10C. I annuled a bad stat off (was 50/50) and got a suffix craft slot for better Resists.

20 C. I even had one for 5C, but it had 10% and divining would likely cost more.
Crystal base is 4 EX, and that is without CDR, which start at like 7-10 EX. So this is what we got for now.

4 Ex. These started at 3.2 but I found this good roll with quality already present, so I paid for the upgrade.

Needed to fix Str. This only cost a few C and was a total steal.

Fixes Dex, cost 10C.

Cheap dps boosters for bosses, and some mitigation too.

Immunity stuff.

There are some Cluster Jewels, that cost maybe 1-2 Ex in total. Check out my skill tree for more.

I died once because I got frozen with no flask charges or maybe stun locked. Actually I'm not sure. I might consider boots with a craft slot for freeze immunity in the future. I'm using Brine Pantheon for now to test how things go.

-------------

Where to go from here. We'll see. I'm back to 6 EX, so i can probably get an upgrade soon. Some options are:

- Lethal Pride and going double Attack/Spell block
- Crystal belt cdr crafting
- Cold -9 Hubris crafting (probably expensive unless lucky)
- Awakened gems
- Better rings, amulet

So many possibilites... I'm open to suggestions for improvement. Since I'm old and slow, I prefer tankyness slightly over dps.

A semi casual

Last edited by pmpch on Mar 26, 2020, 8:28:15 PM
Just an FYI, since the standard of the build has shifted to getting 14% CDR and staying under 7.5 APS. If you're using an awakened CoC gem, level 1-2 is not enough CDR on its own (mine is level 2 right now). In the meantime you can just craft 6-8% CDR on your belt. This is easier than going crazy trying to find boots or belt with the mod on them. Once your awakened gem hits level 3 you can ignore CDR on your gear completely.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info