[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
MarkArne wrote:
Hi, is there a friendly soul who can take a look on my build ?

I Cant kill any rare/bosses atm, and i dont get it.

THX.

You have literally no defensive mechanic. Missing es on hit watchers eye and es recovery on block from your shield
"
CrazyEmkido wrote:
"
MarkArne wrote:
Hi, is there a friendly soul who can take a look on my build ?

I Cant kill any rare/bosses atm, and i dont get it.

THX.

same +

=(

You are missing es on hit watchers eye, which is a huge chunk of defense. You have bottled faith, but missing the basics. The price is about the same,so I recommend getting the watchers first.
To anyone who feels they're lacking damage, go buy a lvl 21 ice nova for your cyclone setup. You'll feel a boost immediately. Also get a wise oak for boss killing like Sirus, Shaper, etc. You don't need it but may as well use it instead of the quicksilver if your cold res works. It's only a few chaos.
Nice changes Kami, looks good..

I am doing the crafting thing again too trying to replace some junk. My shield was the only piece I got pretty lucky on
"
Kaegyn wrote:
Nice changes Kami, looks good..

I am doing the crafting thing again too trying to replace some junk. My shield was the only piece I got pretty lucky on

Nice one, I'm searching for a ahield like this one to drop Rumi's for a offensive flask

Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Mar 26, 2020, 9:25:53 AM
think of updating the guide in a direction with I think is the best. Would be nice to hear from you guys if you're agree with it or not

1)
wanted to add spoiler for:

Low dps troubleshooting
Low defensive troubleshooting

2)
also, no more support for 10aps version, cause dps should be same on both bp after much thinking about it (didn't calculate it). Cause you gain more hits with your 6-link ice nova, but ruin your fixed cospri cooldown to lose dps. In the end it would be same dps probably. Also it would be way easier to gear case we only have 1 CDR stat to take on boots, belt or even awakened CoC.

3)
also, no pob support for the tanky version, cause mostly its just the rings that changes, and you can decide on your own if you take 2 moonstone ring or get 40% more dps through 2 circle of fear ring.

4)
adding pob for the normal Tree and one with cluster jewels / Thread of Hope

-----------
tried out to drop aspect and get hatred through 2 circle of fear with reduced mana reservation, but in the end we lose like 15% dps. so not worth it

anybody know how to calculate the dps we get through cluster jewels thats not calculated in pob?
Cold Exposure on Hit -> ???
5% chance for double dps -> 5% more dps
enemies chilled are shocked -> ?
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Mar 26, 2020, 9:39:05 AM
Havent quite managed to make the switch yet, still crafting some gear but i did manage to make this earlier...
Doublepost and dont know how to delete one, sorry
Last edited by Dreamalive on Mar 26, 2020, 9:29:26 AM
"
think of updating the guide in a direction with I think is the best. Would be nice to hear from you guys if you're agree with it or not

1)
wanted to add spoiler for:

Low dps troubleshooting
Low defensive troubleshooting

2)
also, no more support for 10aps version, cause dps should be same on both bp after much thinking about it (didn't calculate it). Cause you gain more hits with your 6-link ice nova, but ruin your fixed cospri cooldown to lose dps. In the end it would be same dps probably. Also it would be way easier to gear case we only have 1 CDR stat to take on boots, belt or even awakened CoC.

3)
also, no pob support for the tanky version, cause mostly its just the rings that changes, and you can decide on your own if you take 2 moonstone ring or get 40% more dps through 2 circle of fear ring.

4)
adding pob for the normal Tree and one with cluster jewels / Thread of Hope

-----------
tried out to drop aspect and get hatred through 2 circle of fear with reduced mana reservation, but in the end we lose like 15% dps. so not worth it

anybody know how to calculate the dps we get through cluster jewels thats not calculated in pob?
Cold Exposure on Hit -> ???
5% chance for double dps -> 5% more dps
enemies chilled are shocked -> ?

Thanks dude, your build looks amazing but it need some more clarity overall, i think you know what you're doing, but for some ppl investing a good load of currencies into something a bit blurred can be troublesome
Till i get good ES itens i'll stay life with the Life build.

Kami I got yesterday a Farrul's Fur and I'm using Aspect of Cat with it, got a good survivability but Idk if I'm loosing DPS with that Frenzy / Attack speed buff.

Is that worth it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info