[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
BramshLT wrote:
I was doing some theory-crafting today, trying to optimise the build for my play-style before I start crafting/buying the gear. I found two improvements/changes that we could consider.

What do you think about dropping Withered Step gem, moving the Flame Dash - Faster Casting - Portal setup to our off-hand and then adding an Awakened Unbound Ailments support to our Vortex setup, which would increase how much damage mobs take through Bonechill.
It should also increase the damage mobs take even further by increasing the effect of Shock from Cold Conduction cluster jewel notable.

Now that we don't use Transcendent Mind jewel in the Witch area anymore, we could use a Large Thread of Hope jewel that would allow use to:
• Pick up Heart of Ice
• Pick up Utmost Intellect
• Pick up Light Eater
• Save one passive point
For 4 passive skill points (5 if we're not counting the saved skill point) this would allow us to drop ES leech gem in our Cospri's and use something like Awakened lvl 5 Added Cold Damage for dps gain or use 21/23 Frostbite if we're using 2 Circle of Fear rings.

I am interested in hearing what you guys think about these two options.

That's pretty interesting...
Also we can pick Static Blows if we use Cold Conduction Cluster Jewel Node for 30% more damage and 40% crit chance

But it feels like we'll go lower than 8k es even
Last edited by HardKatZe on Mar 25, 2020, 8:23:43 PM
"
"
NSUCK wrote:
"

---------

also atm struggling if I should move to 10 aps and do the normal tree without jewels to get aps, in the end it sucks at our cospri cooldown and we have to get back with our poe.ninja dps frost bomb cwdt setup that never happens when we need it.

everything would way easier to Gear and with cluster jewel probably better at dps to stay at 7.5 aps.

I have 7.37 APS with 14% cospris, yours should be the same, I don't think we differ on attack speed anywhere. Although you have tailwind, so yours should be higher than mine.

Also I was just looking at your profile, you have 2 int nodes to connect right above Coldhearted calculation. The older tree you connected to the right of soul thief. Maybe just lost in translation when you dropped ghost reaver then re-added it back in.

would then need to add 1 more passive point next to Resourcefulness if I'm not wrong. But Its already late night, maybe should better sleep :D

@NSUCK @ BramshLT

https://pastebin.com/kvhzZaur

self made Jewel, have to add 4 Points ontop

maybe would a bit hard to cap resists and take away somewhere else the passive points, but probably gonne stay at 7.5 aps an can drop my still shit belt and boots to get some res

With the thread location, could you not drop the AOE nodes you use to connect to the top along with the pathing to Deep Wisdom (thread connects to this)

Path through the int nodes above arcane focus, this will net you an extra 2 points at the cost of a small amount of AOE (2 on cyclone, 3 on ice nova)
Last edited by Kildri on Mar 25, 2020, 11:53:27 PM
"
Now I see Conduit, you're right, with the timeless jewel it turn's into Glancing Blows

-------------------

added some Descriptions to the guide

Oh ok, thanks for clarifying and to the other guy who answered.

Also, how much DPS are we missing if we have not capped hit chance, say at 97% hit chance are we missing a lot of damage?
Last edited by BjørnIronside on Mar 26, 2020, 2:06:44 AM
Hi, is there a friendly soul who can take a look on my build ?

I Cant kill any rare/bosses atm, and i dont get it.

THX.
"
MarkArne wrote:
Hi, is there a friendly soul who can take a look on my build ?

I Cant kill any rare/bosses atm, and i dont get it.

THX.

same +

=(
Hey guys. I love this build so far and just switched from life to CI version.
I have 2 requests.

#1 - If i tick every box (in PoB) like in the defensive verison of the build I'm sitting at 8.29 APS with 15 CDR. If I'm looking at the breakpoints i should drop my APS to 7.57 APS? (and how do I lose so much APS?)
The easiest way i see would be to craft other boots with cdr and no tailwind mod? (drops me to 7.53APS)

#2 - What items should I upgrade next? I Spend a couple ex crafting to make to build running but I want to start crafting on new bases until i reach some improvements.

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/ESWXKTeC
"
Démonwrath wrote:
Hey guys. I love this build so far and just switched from life to CI version.
I have 2 requests.

#1 - If i tick every box (in PoB) like in the defensive verison of the build I'm sitting at 8.29 APS with 15 CDR. If I'm looking at the breakpoints i should drop my APS to 7.57 APS? (and how do I lose so much APS?)
The easiest way i see would be to craft other boots with cdr and no tailwind mod? (drops me to 7.53APS)

#2 - What items should I upgrade next? I Spend a couple ex crafting to make to build running but I want to start crafting on new bases until i reach some improvements.

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/ESWXKTeC

1) didnt look pob, but drop onslaught, tailwind, lower ias on sword oder passive skill points that let you get ias. Thats the things you can to to lower attack speed. dont forget the 15% Mistwalker buff effect to add it somewhere

---------------------------------

https://pastebin.com/CMCkyn12

tried out hte Thred of Hope Large Jewel, still have to test it out, but seems like its pretty strong for us.

spamed 10 fossil on my old shitty belt and hit a beast to cap resists, and finished crafting my Helmet with the 2 open suffixes

also cheanged the Gem setup without es leech on cospri, have to test it on a strong boss to feel if its good with the Light Eater node we get through Thread of Hope

also thinking of getting a other shield with more spell Block to take out Rumi and been still spell Block capped if Tempest shield is up.

now got a free link on the Portal, Flame Dash Vaal RF setup. Could take inc. Duration / faster casting or pick up again whithering step to travel faster when flask is empty and there are no mobs arround. Or I could maybe ad Molten Shell to cwdt setup

Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Mar 26, 2020, 4:41:43 AM
Can someone clarify why some people are struggling with their build atm ?
"
mrtournevis wrote:
Can someone clarify why some people are struggling with their build atm ?

Because without like 30 exa + investment this build is all about mediocre survivability with half of the damage. That's the truth. Cospri used to be like t1 build league ago, but we have to sacrifice at least 30-40% of the dps to go CI with 8, top 10k ES with 75/75 block chance, spoiler, in juiced maps, 100% delirious maps it does not make you near unkillable. It's still glass-cannony build, but now less of cannon which is dps and a bit more of glass which is survivability. + majority of people can't understand that going above 7.5 basically kills this build with 30-35% damage decrease. We have no ES leech without VERY expensive Watcher's eye and i said the damage is barely acceptable compared to what Dodge based Cospri CoC Ice Nova. The latter does way more damage, but be prepared as it's the true definition of glass cannon build. 4k ES, maybe 55/50 dodge, you basically living on the edge, you don't know when and what will kill you in juiced map and Cast on Death-Portal is well advised to be incorporated into the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info