[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
NSUCK wrote:
Nice work on the thread of hope but I don't think there is a way to make it work if you have a watcher's eye and are using cluster jewels.

The unbound ailments sounds good, but I don't know enough to answer. I did just buy the cheapest one on the trade just in case lol.

If we're using a Watcher's Eye and we want to use Thread of Hope we could path down to the jewel socket near Harrier.
For 5 skill points we would get:
• Jewel Socket for our Watcher's Eye
• 5% Movement Speed
• 16% Attack Speed OR 9% Attack Speed and 12% Spell Damage
• 5% Cast Speed
• 10 intelligence

All of this would combine with the things we would get from using Thread of Hope.
Last edited by BramshLT on Mar 25, 2020, 6:22:13 PM
"
NSUCK wrote:
"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:

What a dilemma !

I can keep it like that and recover 4 pts from the tree or keep trying to get -9 cold res..

I'd keep it...

I also have a helmet dilemma as of 5 minutes ago I hit this enchant on mine.

I don't think it technically allows me to fit anything else, although I don't need level 4 enlighten anymore. I'm not sure if its worth it to keep it, or sell and just buy another helm with no enchant.

Second option imo
"
Today I have started my journey into this amazing build and started to analyse. I am not that good at this build and don't know what to focus on or what to care with/at. I wana build a more defensive approach as Delirium is rekting everything and I really enjoy doing t16 fully juiced without die.

Please guys take a look at my pob, I am having hard times to make this build as it's very complex and it's my first COC build.

https://pastebin.com/ksQGyZFJ

I die alot, I do have money to invest in it so Please help! Explain on every aspect I am mistaking & Co or where I can improve.

Thank you!

Just curious, how did you farm up so much currency? With a different character? If so, what kind of build?
"
BramshLT wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:
Nice work on the thread of hope but I don't think there is a way to make it work if you have a watcher's eye and are using cluster jewels.

The unbound ailments sounds good, but I don't know enough to answer. I did just buy the cheapest one on the trade just in case lol.

If we're using a Watcher's Eye and we want to use Thread of Hope we could path down to the jewel socket near Harrier.
For 5 skill points we would get:
• Jewel Socket for our Watcher's Eye
• 5% Movement Speed
• 16% Attack Speed OR 9% Attack Speed and 12% Spell Damage
• 5% Cast Speed
• 10 intelligence

All of this would combine with the things we would get from using Thread of Hope.

your're Idea sounds great in my ears, just wanted to allocate Coordination, cause I only got 6.9x aps, so thats missing dps to ~7.5.

Also I wanted to drop ES leech gem, cause I would love to take frostbite in it.
the awa unbound ailements sounds also great.

Jewel socket near Harrier would be great, you could easily balance aps there and maybe get some Movementspedd/ Int/ spell damage

have to build arround your idea tomorrow

---------

also atm struggling if I should move to 10 aps and do the normal tree without jewels to get aps, in the end it sucks at our cospri cooldown and we have to get back with our poe.ninja dps frost bomb cwdt setup that never happens when we need it.

everything would way easier to Gear and with cluster jewel probably better at dps to stay at 7.5 aps.
"

---------

also atm struggling if I should move to 10 aps and do the normal tree without jewels to get aps, in the end it sucks at our cospri cooldown and we have to get back with our poe.ninja dps frost bomb cwdt setup that never happens when we need it.

everything would way easier to Gear and with cluster jewel probably better at dps to stay at 7.5 aps.

I have 7.37 APS with 14% cospris, yours should be the same, I don't think we differ on attack speed anywhere. Although you have tailwind, so yours should be higher than mine.

Also I was just looking at your profile, you have 2 int nodes to connect right above Coldhearted calculation. The older tree you connected to the right of soul thief. Maybe just lost in translation when you dropped ghost reaver then re-added it back in.
Last edited by NSUCK on Mar 25, 2020, 7:30:33 PM
"
NSUCK wrote:
"

---------

I have 7.37 APS with 14% cospris, yours should be the same, I don't think we differ on attack speed anywhere. Although you have tailwind, so yours should be higher than mine.

Also I was just looking at your profile, you have 2 int nodes to connect right above Coldhearted calculation. The older tree you connected to the right of soul thief. Maybe just lost in translation when you dropped ghost reaver then re-added it back in.

would then need to add 1 more passive point next to Resourcefulness if I'm not wrong. But Its already late night, maybe should better sleep :D

@NSUCK @ BramshLT

https://pastebin.com/kvhzZaur

self made Jewel, have to add 4 Points ontop

maybe would a bit hard to cap resists and take away somewhere else the passive points, but probably gonne stay at 7.5 aps an can drop my still shit belt and boots to get some res
Some one please help, check my profile =( can't do any solo bosses, just I die again and again....allready going make new exile...but I spent too much for this...maby can do something ((

Just got this Ring. The Implicit seems pretty OP, right?

/e

I have Ghost Reaver skilled, obviously.
Last edited by Aeyrith on Mar 25, 2020, 7:49:51 PM

my current set up, atm using cluster jewels still need better belt tho :D
"
Aeyrith wrote:

Just got this Ring. The Implicit seems pretty OP, right?

/e

I have Ghost Reaver skilled, obviously.

Its good, I'm not sure how much of a difference it would make though. OP would be frostbite on hit (they are like 60+ ex)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info