[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

For anyone looking to min max a little, just crafted this ring with an awakener's orb, total cost was 410 chaos. Just buy the bases with the mods already on them (5c each, t1 crusader 13% ES, t1 redeemer level 8 frostbite on hit) make sure one is a moonstone ring.

Also, for people using cluster jewels if you get the small passive ones with +str or +all attributes on them (I aim for adds 3 passives because its a free bonus on the extra mods, you're going to use skill points elsewhere for just 6% es already) you can probably avoid using any skill points on str on the tree (assuming you move the legion jewel to the right side for all of the free str you get there).
Last edited by NSUCK on Mar 25, 2020, 2:50:32 PM
"
NSUCK wrote:
For anyone looking to min max a little, just crafted this ring with an awakener's orb, total cost was 410 chaos. Just buy the bases with the mods already on them (5c each, t1 crusader 13% ES, t1 redeemer level 8 frostbite on hit) make sure one is a moonstone ring.

Also, for people using cluster jewels if you get the small passive ones with +str or +all attributes on them (I aim for adds 3 passives because its a free bonus on the extra mods, you're going to use skill points elsewhere for just 6% es already) you can probably avoid using any skill points on str on the tree (assuming you move the legion jewel to the right side for all of the free str you get there).

Annul fire damage !!

Finally got it :)

Last edited by esqqque on Mar 25, 2020, 3:53:31 PM
"
Eliqq wrote:
"
Wikidbiscuit wrote:
Hi guys - following the basic build - invested about 40ex so far with 9K ES. Have done Sirus 5 deathless so far - the only thing I can't figure out with the standard tree without clusters is the crit chance on cyclone. I'm at about 35% with bandits and gear without flask, but I know this should be much higher.

Any suggestions on increasing base crit chance?

What is it in PoB with power charges and diamond flask? effective crit chance should be 100 or almost there. If you have a bottled faith add that into PoB too.

With 7 power charges and diamond up, cyclone effectice crit chance is 89%

finally did it, sadly 2 open suffixes. Probably craft have to slam a suffix or craft aspect on it
I was doing some theory-crafting today, trying to optimise the build for my play-style before I start crafting/buying the gear. I found two improvements/changes that we could consider.

What do you think about dropping Withered Step gem, moving the Flame Dash - Faster Casting - Portal setup to our off-hand and then adding an Awakened Unbound Ailments support to our Vortex setup, which would increase how much damage mobs take through Bonechill.
It should also increase the damage mobs take even further by increasing the effect of Shock from Cold Conduction cluster jewel notable.

Now that we don't use Transcendent Mind jewel in the Witch area anymore, we could use a Large Thread of Hope jewel that would allow use to:
• Pick up Heart of Ice
• Pick up Utmost Intellect
• Pick up Light Eater
• Save one passive point
For 4 passive skill points (5 if we're not counting the saved skill point) this would allow us to drop ES leech gem in our Cospri's and use something like Awakened lvl 5 Added Cold Damage for dps gain or use 21/23 Frostbite if we're using 2 Circle of Fear rings.

I am interested in hearing what you guys think about these two options.
Nice work on the thread of hope but I don't think there is a way to make it work if you have a watcher's eye and are using cluster jewels.

The unbound ailments sounds good, but I don't know enough to answer. I did just buy the cheapest one on the trade just in case lol.
Last edited by NSUCK on Mar 25, 2020, 5:41:01 PM
Today I have started my journey into this amazing build and started to analyse. I am not that good at this build and don't know what to focus on or what to care with/at. I wana build a more defensive approach as Delirium is rekting everything and I really enjoy doing t16 fully juiced without die.

Please guys take a look at my pob, I am having hard times to make this build as it's very complex and it's my first COC build.

https://pastebin.com/ksQGyZFJ

I die alot, I do have money to invest in it so Please help! Explain on every aspect I am mistaking & Co or where I can improve.

Thank you!
Last edited by CornyCornflake on Mar 25, 2020, 6:27:29 PM

What a dilemma !

I can keep it like that and recover 4 pts from the tree or keep trying to get -9 cold res..
"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:

What a dilemma !

I can keep it like that and recover 4 pts from the tree or keep trying to get -9 cold res..

I'd keep it...

I also have a helmet dilemma as of 5 minutes ago I hit this enchant on mine.

I don't think it technically allows me to fit anything else, although I don't need level 4 enlighten anymore. I'm not sure if its worth it to keep it, or sell and just buy another helm with no enchant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info