[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

I'm coming back to the game after a long while so not up to speed with a lot of the latest game features, including corruption. From everything I've read, corrupting an item with a Vaal orb is pure chance in terms of what you get, or potentially getting nothing at all. So you just need to buy a cold iron point and corrupt it, and if it doesn't give you the DoT buff, buy a new one and try again until you get it?
"
0AsteriXXX0 wrote:
"
Rezechs wrote:
Is the golden rule not used? If im thinking correctly it would allow 100 stacks of poison on me and an additional 76 on the enemy if i chuck 176 poisons applied recently on pob the dmg is insane.

I can confirm that is insane, i have max 94 poisons stacks, and 100 on me, realistic it is that you can apply that amount on a boss, and the damage scaling from that according to PoB in my case jumped from 15M to 25M.

I've been hearing people mention using using golden rule for insane damage, but where are we getting poison immune to survive poisoning ourselves?
"
Nickums wrote:
"
0AsteriXXX0 wrote:
"
Rezechs wrote:
Is the golden rule not used? If im thinking correctly it would allow 100 stacks of poison on me and an additional 76 on the enemy if i chuck 176 poisons applied recently on pob the dmg is insane.

I can confirm that is insane, i have max 94 poisons stacks, and 100 on me, realistic it is that you can apply that amount on a boss, and the damage scaling from that according to PoB in my case jumped from 15M to 25M.

I've been hearing people mention using using golden rule for insane damage, but where are we getting poison immune to survive poisoning ourselves?

small cluster jewel - antivenom
"
Nickums wrote:
"
0AsteriXXX0 wrote:
"
Rezechs wrote:

You get a 2pt small cluster jewel with antivenom, his updated pob tree has a spot for the golden rule by spending 1 point on a jewel socket. Seems like spending 3 passives for almost 2x the dmg would be worth it with a little ramp up if the damage does work like im thinking.
Last edited by Rezechs on Mar 23, 2020, 5:40:48 PM
Yeah i realized that almost immediately after i posted lol, ty for the response
"
Rezechs wrote:
Yea... unless it doesnt work that way but i would think the 100 poisions applied to yourself would count... its just nuts dmg

I tried without it, it is very noticeable, somehow everything is way smoother, mapping is literally touching one mob in pack and all are dead, while without it i need to stick around. P.S. just tried that sextant mod for poison... iam still dizzy XD
Last edited by 0AsteriXXX0 on Mar 23, 2020, 5:59:28 PM
So your saying its better without The golden rule you think?
How do I calculate PoB DPS with Golden Rule? Is putting 100 in Poisons Inflicted Recently realistic?
Either I'm confused or all of your gear sets in pob are the same?
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
How do I calculate PoB DPS with Golden Rule? Is putting 100 in Poisons Inflicted Recently realistic?

If you put 50 on a boss you would put 50 on yourself and you get that pretty easily under 4 seconds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info