[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Rezechs wrote:
So your saying its better without The golden rule you think?

I think it is much better with Golden rule.
Experimenting with different stuff atm here is my pob with a tanky version with a modest 100 poisons up recently although i think i apply more than that.

https://pastebin.com/ma5b8PV3

max dodge
max spell dodge
59% evade
75% block if i get hit
and immortal call if i get another hit >_>

this is w/o a cold iron point also but if i need dmg i can always just weapon swap to 2 but 11m w/o vaal popped is pretty bonkers already
Last edited by Rezechs on Mar 23, 2020, 6:54:19 PM
@Gr0bbs
What if you annoint your amulet for the node 'Dirty techniques', I see a potential gain of 1M dps from it in POB
@Gr0bbs Hey man! I'm running this build on Xbox one and it's going okay! easy to navigate. However,I do have some questions.

1. Your budget section isn't very budget at all with endpoint and impresence, as these are very pricey on xbox. Could we make some build with rares/crafts?

2. What are we exactly looking for on weapons? percentile/flat damage? penetration? increased poision chance? crit? for crafting purposes.

3.Jewels are tricky on xbox as well, what would we look for as a rule on cluster jewels? chaos damage/poison damage with life splash?

4. Could we use flame dash instead of whirling blades? I realise we'd lose the fortify but for moveability and labs this would work out better for me if we can sustain the mana.

5. On the tree, could we go for the large jewel socket at the top rather than the one on the far right? the one with 2 small +maximum mana nodes, as this would help the build better I think.

6. Could I continue to use blade blast if I wanted to? I found it to be a great finisher for rare mobs if I don't want to pop plague bearer

7. Finally, any other last tips for playing this build on SSF?

I realise this is a bunch of questions and I'm sorry for that, but I hope you can find the time to answer them. Have a great evening!
"
minamo99 wrote:
@Gr0bbs Hey man! I'm running this build on Xbox one and it's going okay! easy to navigate. However,I do have some questions.

1. Your budget section isn't very budget at all with endpoint and impresence, as these are very pricey on xbox. Could we make some build with rares/crafts?

2. What are we exactly looking for on weapons? percentile/flat damage? penetration? increased poision chance? crit? for crafting purposes.

3.Jewels are tricky on xbox as well, what would we look for as a rule on cluster jewels? chaos damage/poison damage with life splash?

4. Could we use flame dash instead of whirling blades? I realise we'd lose the fortify but for moveability and labs this would work out better for me if we can sustain the mana.

5. On the tree, could we go for the large jewel socket at the top rather than the one on the far right? the one with 2 small +maximum mana nodes, as this would help the build better I think.

6. Could I continue to use blade blast if I wanted to? I found it to be a great finisher for rare mobs if I don't want to pop plague bearer

7. Finally, any other last tips for playing this build on SSF?

I realise this is a bunch of questions and I'm sorry for that, but I hope you can find the time to answer them. Have a great evening!

1. The build is doable without impresence you just will lose a good chunk of defenses aswell as dps but t16s should be very doable w/o the high tier items.

2. Weapons are just Cold Iron and Binos until you get asenaths

3. He talked on stream alot about jewels yesterday basically overwhelming malice is a huge plus aswell as grim oath. but man other good nodes like circling oblivion and low tolerance.

4. I am currently using flame dash unlinked with the whirling>fasteratk>fort setup aswell to cross gaps.

5. Mana is a non issue once u get Diadem whitch is basically nessisary

6. blade blast not needed at all

7. SSF this build will suck imo to many build enabling items
Problem is cold iron and diadem go over 2 ex each on console, due to the small playerbase there is a lot of pricefixing which is why most people end up going SSF.

So any rare alternatives for anything would be great :)
Hey man I'm pretty confused how your Herald of Agony gives 37% poison? And Coralito 27?
Still confused on Cold Iron Point. How does this dagger boost the build's damage? Or do you HAVE to get the DoT increase corruption?
"
N3llx wrote:
Still confused on Cold Iron Point. How does this dagger boost the build's damage? Or do you HAVE to get the DoT increase corruption?

Blade vortex is a physical gem
How much do the Gems matter? i'm wondering if getting the awakened makes a huge difference? same with whether its worth spending on 20% quality for any particular gems?

Also on PoB, void manipulation seems to be much lower benefit than poison? any thoughts as to why?
Last edited by MaoZeDongPRC on Mar 23, 2020, 9:08:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info