[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
tffiad wrote:
"
aowamplfiy wrote:
Is explode chest really that good? I have plenty of currency to sink into one but im currently using a carcass jack and I love the increased aoe. What is the difference between explode chest and asenath's?

u dont need whispers of doom anymore. also if u will go deeper, u can get additional curse on chest via awakener orb.

asenath is overpiced atm, getting 6L explosive chest by ur own is much easier.

Can you make your chars public ?
"
aowamplfiy wrote:
Bought an explode chest with + to crit strikes on it as well(expensive as fuck lol). Wondering if I should sell the asenath's now and spec into some gloves that would add more damage. Any reccomendations?

just checked ur gear, damn u went pretty crazy and far lol. but u seem dont use cluster jewels?
Cleared T13 and got to level 92 with very average gear.

Cluster Jewels are Med: Septic Spells and Circling Oblivion; and Small: Surging Vitality.

Running with Despair and Malevolence atm, HoAg is turned off. I'd be using Increased AoE on Plague Bearer and Withering Step, but CBF recolouring.

T14/AW8 is definitely doable, but can be pretty rippy 8 mod corrupted maps + Delirium.

Have 11ex to upgrade, but not sure if I want to take this build to Sirus.
Last edited by IllusiveGuy on Mar 23, 2020, 6:51:59 AM
Killed sirius 4 deathless.

Yeah the build is pretty good, a little bit rippy in red maps 14+ with a lot of mods.

first kill of Sirius was even without Diadem.

But Sirius is a Boss if you know what to do it can be deathless with pretty much all Builds.

I Use Bino/shield for Mapping and switch 2nd Weapon slot with 2 Cold Iron for bossing.

I Specct a little bit more into HP.
If i did something wrong feel free to tell me.

Ty for the Build
I may be wrong, but i tried a Explode Chest for a bit and it didn't look very good, tbh... If the explosion doesn't kill the mobs around it, they will only gar 1 stack of poison and will still be alive... While with Bino's, they will get a powerful poison from the prolif... We don't have much phys dmg and we don't convert it, so the explosions aren't that strong, right?

I tested it on T10's and only on a 5l, so it can get better later on, i guess, too...
Hey everyone, just a quick update. New PoB with Cluster jewels is out. They're absolutely insane...

Also, join the discord to chat about the build. We have a ridiculously awesome community sharing findings and making the build better.

The build is better than it's ever been. I was just showing on my stream the other night how it still clears red maps with 30c worth of gear and under 3k life haha.

Thanks for all the interest, I appreciate you all.
(3.9) | Poison BV Assassin (Crush T15 Metamorphs on a budget)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125

(3.9) | Burning Arrow Starter build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688339
how can i craft the additional course armor?
I'm wondering if there's any better option for a weapon. I have a lot of currency saved and pretty much all gear. Do you think there are any crafts that could be good for the real endgame?
I haven't seen much discussion in this thread about the Iron Reflexes option. Could this potentially address all the dodge-build complaints that this build is getting?

On poe-ninja, I saw an Iron Reflexes, The Perfect Form and Vaal Molten Shell version of this build that looked pretty interesting.

Thoughts?
"
Derpamon wrote:
Liking the build, I didnt go dodge though, I went for iron reflexes and it's ALOT tankier if you change some gear around.

Question though, has anyone found any good cluster jewel combos?

Maybe go with some Large Chaos Cluster?
I dont know about your damage with this tanky version (small Nodes give 12% chaos damage and big ones 30%)

But your Version seems like a good adjustment to more monster Damage & HP in 3.9 & 3.10
I get one shot from time to time and your version looks nice.
Can you say something about your damage and EHP?
Im gonna try a bit with PoB and if you want i let you know what my ideas are !

Thanks for your inspiration :)

Last edited by collapsella on Mar 23, 2020, 12:08:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info