[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
tffiad wrote:
so after bothering with that build, i made my mix of different builds, taking best things from each.

1. in scion area i picked 2 jewel slots and placed there 2x might of the meek. also took another duration nodes near Shaper notable. = boosted my HP.
2. used lethal pride with kiloave, placed it near perfect agony, allocated it, now its glancing blows.
3. picked rare shield with 12% spell block.
4. pick a small 3point wheel for spell block with shield in assassin's area, just a bit down from assasin's area jewel socket.
5. bought large cluster jewel with wicked pall and 2 sockets.
6. allocated wicked pall and 2 sockets
7. placed in 1st socket a corrupted 4point megalomaniac with low tolerance.
8. going to place second skin cluster jewel or any other with spell block chance in my 2nd cluster jewel socket, once ill get enough points.
9. thread of hope very large ring.
10. bought rumi flask with 10% spell block.
11. allocated freedom of movement as i can run phasing flask anymore.
12. bought bisco leash for fashion.

what i have?

mapping setup:
bino + shield.
50% attack block chance without flasks.
36% spell block chance without flasks.

with flasks is 75% / 56%.

bossing setup:
2x cold iron points.

also made some crazy gem pick for def.

1. cdwt + tempest shield + immortal call + portal. yes portal. to get to delirium fog even if i die. this is a must.
2. desecrate + spell cascade, just to have a chance to extra regen my hp.

future plans:
1. getting spell block to cap.
2. getting somewhere corrupted blood, probably in might of the meek.
3. possibly drop life flask or i need phasing on kill abyss jewel and place to socket it.
4. still no place for golden rule and no antivenom.
5. explosive chest and HH.

ill come later to post my gear and maybe tree too, once ill figure how to link gear.

https://pastebin.com/LWjPA4C7 PoB for those who interested, if there are any.

some ideas taken from other build creators, so ill mention those here, to pay respects!

raising amount of hp and jewelery placement taken from here, big thanks to build creator: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2784069

picking a glancing blows lethal pride as source of def and adding shield on top of it: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2733675

also do NOT take wicked pall large cluster jewel, unless u really want to have BV for 11sec duration. if u want more consistent dps, pick unholy grace with 2x sockets. that way u can get some better gloves like asenath or whatever else u will find to ur needs. just asenath is 10ex atm, and i just love to have rampage.

added:

pob has wrong annoint on amulet, u should pick dirty techniques or corruption, im just poor and cant change it something useful.
Last edited by tffiad on Mar 23, 2020, 12:41:30 PM
like someone mentioned some pages ago: what about cospris will? I think it might be a very valid option. with cospris it would be very suitable to switch to iron reflexes and bump up insane armor and use molten shell. maybe put in mistwall as well.

high dodge + occasionally block and high armor. Seems to be a nice defense layer. sure we would miss some life on chest but the armor and MS we gain would be much safer. on top of hexproof immunity and +1 curse. seems nice to me
"
tffiad wrote:
"
aowamplfiy wrote:
Bought an explode chest with + to crit strikes on it as well(expensive as fuck lol). Wondering if I should sell the asenath's now and spec into some gloves that would add more damage. Any reccomendations?

just checked ur gear, damn u went pretty crazy and far lol. but u seem dont use cluster jewels?

I'm honestly not sure what to take out of the skill tree to use them, if it's life I'll pass. Kind of just waiting to see how everything develops with cluster jewels. Gonna give em a go eventually.
"
aowamplfiy wrote:
"
tffiad wrote:
"
aowamplfiy wrote:
Bought an explode chest with + to crit strikes on it as well(expensive as fuck lol). Wondering if I should sell the asenath's now and spec into some gloves that would add more damage. Any reccomendations?

just checked ur gear, damn u went pretty crazy and far lol. but u seem dont use cluster jewels?

I'm honestly not sure what to take out of the skill tree to use them, if it's life I'll pass. Kind of just waiting to see how everything develops with cluster jewels. Gonna give em a go eventually.

I had this same problem, couldn't decide what to take out of the tree for cluster jewels. I was doing all content so far fine without them, but I wanted to test them and try something new so I sacrificed some life until later levels for them. I must say the difference using them is VERY noticeable and you do feel much stronger with them.
You can always try to fit in an intuitive leap. Our skill tree is perfect for it, just put it in the socket above "Herbalism". This way you get Survivalist, Herbalism and if you want, Fervour. Even decent corrupted ones are pretty cheap. Though i gotta say, i'm a big fan of Intuitive leap and liek to use it in every league and every build ;-)

Also, some small cluster jewels give you more life / sustain than just 5% HP. You can always try to trade in sth there. I use a large, a medium and two small cluster jewels which did cost me some exalts, but it was worth it. Trying to level a bit to invest a bit more maybe.
Is the golden rule not used? If im thinking correctly it would allow 100 stacks of poison on me and an additional 76 on the enemy if i chuck 176 poisons applied recently on pob the dmg is insane.
Last edited by Rezechs on Mar 23, 2020, 4:19:28 PM
Hello,
what do think of those clusters ?
Last edited by Akhloryne on Mar 23, 2020, 4:32:59 PM
"
Akhloryne wrote:
Hello,
what do think of those clusters ?

grim oath is good. as for touch of cruelty, there was some pages ago a discussion about that it may not work with bv.
"
Rezechs wrote:
Is the golden rule not used? If im thinking correctly it would allow 100 stacks of poison on me and an additional 76 on the enemy if i chuck 176 poisons applied recently on pob the dmg is insane.

I can confirm that is insane, i have max 94 poisons stacks, and 100 on me, realistic it is that you can apply that amount on a boss, and the damage scaling from that according to PoB in my case jumped from 15M to 25M.
"
0AsteriXXX0 wrote:
"
Rezechs wrote:

I can confirm that is insane, i have max 94 poisons stacks, and 100 on me, realistic it is that you can apply that amount on a boss, and the damage scaling from that according to PoB in my case jumped from 15M to 25M.

Yea... unless it doesnt work that way but i would think the 100 poisions applied to yourself would count... its just nuts dmg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info