[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Liking the build, I didnt go dodge though, I went for iron reflexes and it's ALOT tankier if you change some gear around.

Question though, has anyone found any good cluster jewel combos?
"
Rezechs wrote:
"
green1908 wrote:
KB better survivability and dmg then this BV.. xd

Nothing is beating this clear speed for mapping if you arent trying to push 100 I'll die maybe 1x every day or every other day playing 3-4 hrs a day. But this is the fastest mapper i've ever used and my gear isnt even that great yet...

Ive played Ice Shot,ED/con, ele hit pre nerf and its full zoomzoom mode.

If its your fastest build you've ever had, we have nothing to talk about. ;)
The fact is not slow but not fast (melee)
and itss not about speed, suck vs endgame.. If I create mele want to do everything (ok 98% !;p) use +/- 20ex for this build and not satisfied with the results..
"
hekkktorr wrote:
what about the self poisoning version with apeps slumber + golden rule for extra defense ?

If you wanted more surv you should be using a mistwall since we rarely get hit and if we do Immortal call will pop, but if it isnt then mistwall will block. Mistwall also gives around 20% more evade chance for me.
Is dendrobate a pretty good option for endgame? 6link can be picked up for 1.5 ex. I'd have to find some extra int and dex to hit 150/300 though but I guess I can find rings, boots or a belt with that.

Also is the +dmg or duration more important?
Last edited by Shaddolf on Mar 23, 2020, 3:45:58 AM
"
Shaddolf wrote:
Is dendrobate a pretty good option for endgame? 6link can be picked up for 1.5 ex. I'd have to find some extra int and dex to hit 150/300 though but I guess I can find rings, boots or a belt with that.

Also is the +dmg or duration more important?

im planning to use it till i get explosive chest, managing stats is not a problem, u can just get what u need with rings.
Is explode chest really that good? I have plenty of currency to sink into one but im currently using a carcass jack and I love the increased aoe. What is the difference between explode chest and asenath's?
"
aowamplfiy wrote:
Is explode chest really that good? I have plenty of currency to sink into one but im currently using a carcass jack and I love the increased aoe. What is the difference between explode chest and asenath's?

u dont need whispers of doom anymore. also if u will go deeper, u can get additional curse on chest via awakener orb.

asenath is overpiced atm, getting 6L explosive chest by ur own is much easier.
Finally ready to buy a Diadem, what did everyone choose for the veiled stat? Running golden rule so chaos resist doesn't really mean anything, so the dual resist stat is basically only a single one. Wondering whether dex/int as a stat is better so I don't need as much on other items?
Bought an explode chest with + to crit strikes on it as well(expensive as fuck lol). Wondering if I should sell the asenath's now and spec into some gloves that would add more damage. Any reccomendations?
"
aowamplfiy wrote:
Bought an explode chest with + to crit strikes on it as well(expensive as fuck lol). Wondering if I should sell the asenath's now and spec into some gloves that would add more damage. Any reccomendations?

dmgwise idk, but u got another slot for rare with hp and resist, this way u can free a slot in ring for example? can then pick circle of whatever its called for herald of agony.

if u plan to use thread of hope, or didnt started yet - reminder that its lowers ur ele resists by 10-20.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info