[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Anyone that can do me a favor and take a look at my gear? I can't even clear a t12 map without dying 2 or 3 times. I have all 3 auras up (mal/despair/herald) and my gear isn't that terrible. Something must be wrong at level 90 if i cant even beat t12. Appreciate it!

Are we sure than Noxious Strikes interacts with the poisons we get reflected back onto us from the golden rule?

I inflict 41 poison stacks according to pob and if i inflict another 100 on myself that would be 141 poisons. That would mean i am getting 705% increased poison duration if i am thinking correctly??
Last edited by Rezechs on Mar 23, 2020, 1:37:04 AM
"
siema87 wrote:
This is so weird. Some ppl saying how awesome this build is, others saying it's shit even after sinking 20 ex.

Where is the truth >_>

if u dont count explosive chest in, then there is only 12ex to burn on build.

in fact it works in the following way:

ur lvling is decent, but not as great for example as SRS necromancer with skelles on top of it.

ur white maps are, viable, but due u to lucking gear, u will likely die here and there.

ur yellow maps with at least cold iron + bino, will be a bit better, but u will still be dead.

ur red mas with dendrobate, diadem and impressence - u will clear maps fast, all monster packs + influenced packs are shredded pretty quickly, sadly its even faster than CoC ice nova, which is dissapointment for me.

picking asenath gloves is not worth imo, at least right now due to price.

the big issue of this build that it has in my opinion ZERO layers of defence.

1. its dodge build = u will get anyways, and this cause u to die from full hp.
2. u have immortal call lvl 3. yeah, big saver. lmao.
3. u have some some health regen from bino.
4. u have corpse consumer from diadem, which is.. triggers mostly when u at full hp :D
So..I just got the amulet. What exactly am I doing with skitterbots and how does this help the build? I see I can run skitter bots in the helm without enlighten..so I've got it in..I just don't really get it.

How am I supposed to re-arrange my gear to accommodate the helm + amulet?
so after bothering with that build, i made my mix of different builds, taking best things from each.

1. in scion area i picked 2 jewel slots and placed there 2x might of the meek. also took another duration nodes near Shaper notable. = boosted my HP.
2. used lethal pride with kiloave, placed it near perfect agony, allocated it, now its glancing blows.
3. picked rare shield with 12% spell block.
4. pick a small 3point wheel for spell block with shield in assassin's area, just a bit down from assasin's area jewel socket.
5. bought large cluster jewel with wicked pall and 2 sockets.
6. allocated wicked pall and 2 sockets
7. placed in 1st socket a corrupted 4point megalomaniac with low tolerance.
8. going to place second skin cluster jewel or any other with spell block chance in my 2nd cluster jewel socket, once ill get enough points.
9. thread of hope very large ring.
10. bought rumi flask with 10% spell block.
11. allocated freedom of movement as i can run phasing flask anymore.
12. bought bisco leash for fashion.

what i have?

mapping setup:
bino + shield.
50% attack block chance without flasks.
36% spell block chance without flasks.

with flasks is 75% / 56%.

bossing setup:
2x cold iron points.

also made some crazy gem pick for def.

1. cdwt + tempest shield + immortal call + portal. yes portal. to get to delirium fog even if i die. this is a must.
2. desecrate + spell cascade, just to have a chance to extra regen my hp.

future plans:
1. getting spell block to cap.
2. getting somewhere corrupted blood, probably in might of the meek.
3. possibly drop life flask or i need phasing on kill abyss jewel and place to socket it.
4. still no place for golden rule and no antivenom.
5. explosive chest and HH.

ill come later to post my gear and maybe tree too, once ill figure how to link gear.
"
Exalted805 wrote:
So..I just got the amulet. What exactly am I doing with skitterbots and how does this help the build? I see I can run skitter bots in the helm without enlighten..so I've got it in..I just don't really get it.

How am I supposed to re-arrange my gear to accommodate the helm + amulet?

skitterbots is good aura which applies chill and shock on mobs. shock increases damage taken. so its kind of nice thing.

u move despair out of helm once u amulet, because with despair takes no mana now, u dont need to keep it in helm with 20% mana reservation, its pointless.

i would suggest to put despair blasphemy with plaguebearer and increased area effect support. it works! and its good!

also if dont rly need skitters, get flesh and stone and stay in sand stance. blind is good!
KB better survivability and dmg then this BV.. xd
"
green1908 wrote:

Nothing is beating this clear speed for mapping if you arent trying to push 100 I'll die maybe 1x every day or every other day playing 3-4 hrs a day. But this is the fastest mapper i've ever used and my gear isnt even that great yet...

Ive played Ice Shot,ED/con, ele hit pre nerf and its full zoomzoom mode.
"
Rezechs wrote:
"
green1908 wrote:

Nothing is beating this clear speed for mapping if you arent trying to push 100 I'll die maybe 1x every day or every other day playing 3-4 hrs a day. But this is the fastest mapper i've ever used and my gear isnt even that great yet...

Ive played Ice Shot,ED/con, ele hit pre nerf and its full zoomzoom mode.

ice shot at the same speed clear
what about the self poisoning version with apeps slumber + golden rule for extra defense ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info