[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

You know, he's actually super right about leveling with Bane, I should have tried that! There's no reason to even bother with elemental version of this build while leveling. I've leveled with bane close to a dozen times and yet THIS one even scales the damage it does! I'm so dumb sometimes, must have been league start brain.
What's the gearing priority for endgame? I grabbed my Diadem, but I just lucked into a 10ex drop so I'm trying to figure out what to focus my money on next. Been pretty lazy about gearing so far since I haven't been playing a ton.
This is so weird. Some ppl saying how awesome this build is, others saying it's shit even after sinking 20 ex.

Where is the truth >_>
I'm liking this build so far, but I was wondering. Has anyone considered or tried using Cospri's Will Assassin's Garb for the chest piece?
--------
Evasion Rating: 1776 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 68
Dex: 183
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
3% increased Movement Speed (implicit)
--------
141% increased Evasion Rating (120-160)
+17% to Chaos Resistance (17-29)
You can apply an additional Curse
Your Curses can apply to Hexproof Enemies
60% chance to Poison on Hit against Cursed Enemies

It not only allows us to apply an additional curse which from the gearing part we want. But it also gives a lot of evasion and allows us to apply curses to hexproof enemies. the only part i'm really unsure about is it's "60% chance to poison cursed enemies on hit" restricts us to 60% chance or if it gives us a starting point of 60%
I personally use carcass jack as a chest piece. The increase of area on your blade vortex is unparalleled, even better then explode chest imo.
"
siema87 wrote:
This is so weird. Some ppl saying how awesome this build is, others saying it's shit even after sinking 20 ex.

Where is the truth >_>

20 ex ? Absolutely not

The truth is you only need 2 items to "fly like an eagle"

And 2 of

Sounds of explosions ? Sure is fun to watch but is not worth it ( in my humble opinion)

End game bosses in less than 60 sec

Massive damage

Look at my gear if you dont believe me

Last edited by JaxRC on Mar 22, 2020, 9:36:56 PM
Anyone know what we would use the thread of hope for? Dropped one from sirus.
"
aowamplfiy wrote:
Anyone know what we would use the thread of hope for? Dropped one from sirus.

If is one with very large ring you can take:

. Swift Venoms

. Heart of Oak

. Revenge of the Hunted

. Hunter´s Gambit

In the PoB it says that immortal call is replacing steelskin with CWDT, how are we generating endurance charges?
You arent IC is over 3 seconds for me at lvl 4 with all the increased skill duration

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info