[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
fl0yd wrote:
how viable is this build in sirus A8 fight? wirling through the beams and degen circles on ground might be risky. Are guardians (shaper, elder, sirus) good to engage?

Nah bro, this is shit build.
I've had no problems with anything so far besides the occasional 1 shot which is expected as a dodge build may get a Kinzsukis to help a little with tankiness ... AL7 atm
"
fl0yd wrote:
how viable is this build in sirus A8 fight? wirling through the beams and degen circles on ground might be risky. Are guardians (shaper, elder, sirus) good to engage?

Dunno about A8 sirus, but i did A6 deathless and it was very fast. Damage is unreal high, i currently have ~11M shaper dps. With a death or 2, i can't see why A8 sirius won't die.

Shaper guardians are easy, elder guardians i sometimes have problem with fire guy and poison, 1shot with 4.8k hp. But thats how dodge/evade builds work.
Elder/Shaper is faceroll. UE haven't tryed yet, but should be doable.

Honestly some juiced 4-5orb T16 bosses, are much harder than any endgame boss.
Last edited by Naggash on Mar 22, 2020, 1:46:02 PM
equipe vitality and a watcher whiht hp on hit is not viable for up the survivability ?
Hi,

I begin to play the build and I like it.
I have 2 questions for you, I'm a not an old player, I'm kinda new so you can go for explanations ^^

First of all: Sould I play 2 Iron cold or 1 with a Bino? In the build you said on of each but lot of player plays 2 Irons and in the PoB there is 2 Irons in build too.

And second, I crafted some cluster this afternoon, I need your advise on what should I use or not. 1,2 or 3 of them?

Thx a lot for the ones who answer me and for the build crafter.

Have a good day Exiles.
Build is perfectly viable for Sirus 8. Killed him multiple times so far.
Decided to give this build a try for Delirium.

Seems alright so far, damage is solid, but the survivability seems mediocre. I'm having a problem with Stuns by the looks of things. Most Dodge/EV Assassin builds I've played over the past few leagues have been Cyclone-based (Cast on Crit stuff) so you have built-in stun immune with that, but on this Blade Vortex build you don't have the luxury, and I'm noticing the Delirium mobs will chain-stun me resulting in many deaths.

I'm still leveling and putting more points into life, but I'm concerned with this aspect of the build to the point where I'm starting to brainstorm variants as Low-Life ES with Presence of Chayula or something like that.

Anyway does anyone have any suggestions or similar experiences? I might try using Brine King pantheon to mitigate the chain-stun aspect I'm experiencing, but I see that OP recommended Lunaris so clearly they're not experiencing the same problem.

Edit: and just had the thought that I could also farm up the Boot Enchant that grants stun avoidance from uber lab and see if that helps with the problem.
Last edited by Greymane2k on Mar 22, 2020, 6:31:35 PM
"
DeathZarakai wrote:
Hi,

I begin to play the build and I like it.
I have 2 questions for you, I'm a not an old player, I'm kinda new so you can go for explanations ^^

First of all: Sould I play 2 Iron cold or 1 with a Bino? In the build you said on of each but lot of player plays 2 Irons and in the PoB there is 2 Irons in build too.

And second, I crafted some cluster this afternoon, I need your advise on what should I use or not. 1,2 or 3 of them?

Thx a lot for the ones who answer me and for the build crafter.

Have a good day Exiles.

Hiyas Zarakai! Welcome to PoE, you're doing great for "kinda new" so welcome to a few tips regarding the cluster jewels and what you're doing on this build. First of all, you should be using 1 iron point and 1 bino's kitchen knife for pretty much most of your endgame process, as the bino's gives clear until we can afford an Asenath's gentle touch (9-11ex right now). You CAN have an offhand setup using 2 cold iron points, but the damage should feel good regardless. If I were to make recommendations on what you've got going right now I would say to first of all focus on getting a Diadem, as you should have tried to get that probably before the hoag ring and thread of hope. They've been slowly lowering in price and they are far and above worth it!

Second of all for crafting cluster jewels, my advice is that cluster jewels have certain sizes to them for each tier, and you don't want the bigger ones because it means MORE passive points. To demonstrate, medium cluster jewels can have between 4 and 6 added passives, with 2 notables and a jewel socket as the best rolls. You WANT the 4 added passives as that is less skill points used to get the juicy notables that you would be aiming for by even including cluster jewels! Also on the topic of cluster jewels, they are new, and as for this build optimal skill trees are still being figured out with the inclusion of them. If you want my personal recommendation the BEST option to start with is a 4 or 5 (NOT 6!!!!) passive medium jewel with Low Tolerance and a jewel socket, with one other notable, best option probably being septic spells or any of the skill duration notables. THEN insert into the generated jewel socket a 2 passive cluster jewel with antivenom. Equip a "golden rule" elsewhere on your tree for MAX poison resistance (huge boost in overall survivability) while mapping and a great boost to clear potential. Later down the road we will probably find out that one of the large cluster notables can be well rolled with a bunch of either survivability or skill duration nodes that are efficient and those two jewels will be placed in that one and we'll lose most of the pathing to the scion life wheel then. However, we are not there yet, and just getting your character those few points to get her max life node will help you tremendously.

It also cannot be stressed enough that you want fortify linked to your faster attacks and whirling blade setup, without it all physical resistance you take is MUCH higher, and for an evasion build with near zero armour this is BAD.
Last edited by Xenithos on Mar 22, 2020, 7:10:55 PM
This is hands down the most broken and fun build I've played in poe and I've played Winter Orb pre nerf.

To start off level with Bane forget BV, pick the nodes that benefit Bane. Bane scales off anything, found wand with +80 lightining spell dmg? great bane scales that. Went straight from bane to poison BV after merc lab. Very smooth.

I've changed the build around to fit 3x gifts (10% explosion) and running 2x obliterations.
So far in t14 maps
Clear is top tier, I've not tried Binos only obliterations.
Single target is top tier, I forget to swap to cold points, I forget totems or curse and bosses melt anyway.
Survivability is great, which made no sense to me with only 3.6k hp lol? but I think obliterations kill corpses + I have 10%ms uber lab chant on atziri step and onslaught so move very very fast which I think helps a lot in delirium.

When you toggle plague bearer you basically get 2x size RF, bearer fills up feels like brokenly quick pretty much in 1second after 1 pack explosion. Zoom around instant popping screen, sometimes see loot on map that drops 2 screens away when explosions chain well.

Thank you for the guide.
Honestly I tried to like this build and stick with it until I got better gear, but now I have spent over 25 ex on it and it is still mediocre at best, not good clear at all, i have to circle back to packs, bosses are somewhat better but i am only at 10-13 tier and did not try end game bosses. For this much currency I was expecting a much better build...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info