[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

What are the best options this league, an explode chest or asenath gloves and flesh and stone or skitterbots?
Is the golden rule really worth 7 passive points? I'm running it but I feel that I could put those points elsewhere for better use.
"
Shaddolf wrote:
Is the golden rule really worth 7 passive points? I'm running it but I feel that I could put those points elsewhere for better use.

I think, if you use only one Small Cluster jewel it's not good option, but if you use Medium or Large + Small one, it's worth its 4 points.
It is never worth it. You could always use Fettle in the place of the small Cluster Jewel for a lot more life. And then you have opened up another jewel socket because you drop Golden Rule.

Getting to 30-40% positive chaos resist from gear really isn't that hard. And once you reached that, Golden Rule would do almost nothing.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 22, 2020, 7:38:04 AM
"
slomkacz wrote:
Howq can you use malovolence + despiar + herald + flesh and stone?

My aura set is malovelence ( 40% mana ) + despair (28% mana ) + herald ( 12 % mana ) so 20% mana left - flesh and stone need 25%

??

"
BakuQ wrote:
My current gear setup for now, beeing able to farm sirus, simulacrum 20 waves, t16 maps delirium, with no problems (i die sometimes of course), but its pretty nice build tho, ive changed a lot of points for geting extra chaos mult with new cluster jewels tho.

You need to get the Impresence Amulet that gives 100% reduced Despair cost!
"
Mecielle wrote:
It is never worth it. You could always use Fettle in the place of the small Cluster Jewel for a lot more life. And then you have opened up another jewel socket because you drop Golden Rule.

Getting to 30-40% positive chaos resist from gear really isn't that hard. And once you reached that, Golden Rule would do almost nothing.

The chaos resist is meaningless and not at all why you use Golden Rule. You use it because it doubles the number of poisons being applied by you giving you a huge duration boost from Noxious Strikes.

Its one of the largest DPS boosts that you can get and makes a small cluster jewel with antivenom BiS.
"
Shaddolf wrote:

I'm using the Apep's Slumber shield too, so the ES Reg and +3% to ALL resistences are very good for me... ;p

And i'm using Large -> Medium -> Small cluster too, so its only 2 points to get the Antivenom...
Last edited by nogenem on Mar 22, 2020, 9:00:43 AM
Btw, changing the Bino's for an Explode Chest + another Cold Iron Point would be nice too, right? I wish i could just test it for a few maps LUL

I ask that cause Asenath's Gentle is expensive AF right now and u need the anointment for double curse too and it doesn't have a good sinergy with the league (since the mobs doesn't leave corpses)...

Oh, and then u could use Fenumus' Weave... ;p

EDIT: So..... I bought a base chest, used less than 50 alts to get the explode mod, 5-linked it and tested a little on T10's and idk man... I think its kinda worse than Bino's? I really dunno haha Its hard to tell... ;/
Last edited by nogenem on Mar 22, 2020, 11:11:06 AM
What do you think now improve in the first place?

/
NVM this build.. uselus vs endgame soooo hard / if any1 want buy all - pm here or game..
Last edited by green1908 on Mar 22, 2020, 12:37:01 PM
how viable is this build in sirus A8 fight? wirling through the beams and degen circles on ground might be risky. Are guardians (shaper, elder, sirus) good to engage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info